Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer predator g9 591 791

Hi! P5NCN/P7NCN Rev. 2.0
    I replaced PCH and IT but no change. 3.3v 5v ok, no shortcut anywhere. RTC is in it. I give it 19v and it starts automatically and will restart. After 10 seconds the fan rises to 100%. Holding down the power button will turn off. I unplug the adapter, then plug it back in and do the same thing. I find that it has 1v on the PCH when off. The en2 pin on the NB689 has a 1v. Ic is on. This is not normal.
    I would like to ask for schematic drawing and boardview.

Help me please
    Thanks.

Re: Acer predator g9 591 791

After these changes it's not simple to detect the problem, you have changed the pch and EC because there was a fault ?
    Look at the components near the pch for possible disconnections
    EC need to be programmed ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jasko_jacker; 01-25-2020, 03:48 AM.

Comment

First of all, thank you for your help. The motherboard did nothing.19v after the second fet was shorted. U8200 (NB685GQ) complete short circuit!
      I replaced the ic, 1.0v came out on the coil. I closed the pads but the motherboard did not start. Update the EC bios with IT8587E and "HALLELUJA" enabled on the motherboard. But there is no picture and it always restarts. I have done more measurements and it is off with 1.0v on the ic output. Ic is on. This is not normal. I replaced the PCH, same. I replaced IT, same. Now I need to find out why the U8200 is powered on when the motherboard is off.

Comment

Boardview is a great help, but without schematic it is difficult to find a bug because I don't see resistance values. Info: "vx r0402 small" all resistors. Maybe the drawing is just that? (Or am I not using the program correctly?)
        Help me please, thank you

Comment

Schematic: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=938510
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

I found the bug. The NVVDD is very low because it is only 3 ohms ahead of the ground. The U8700 does not turn on and provide information on the PGOOD bus. U7000 is dead. Thanks for all the help, the repair is over.

Comment

NVVDD is GPU VCore, it is supposed to be low resistance to ground. (dunno exact measurement for that GPU though)
                OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

I have like this unit have power but no display is this the normal problem for this kind of jnit

Thankss..

Comment

Working...
                  X