Shuttle Socket 370 Spacewalker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuttle Socket 370 Spacewalker.

First, I'd like to thank the webmaster here for providing such a clear and valuable resource. We were able to bring a few years of life into an older motherboard that was destined for the dumpster. It was a bit of a ghetto replacement, but we pulled it off and have a much faster computer as a result. Again, thanks for the wonderful site.

Our Shuttle Re-capping project.

Walt

we went against the advice of professionals and salvaged our replacement caps from this old Socket 7 motherboard.
    tsk tsk. not a good idea to use old g-luxon caps to fix your board. congratulations on the effort though.
    capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Yeah, we may regret that. Now that we know what to look for, we'll keep an eye on it. So far, it's running great, I'm posting this message from the system.

Thanks
      Walt

Comment

Those G-Luxon caps look a little bit like Nichicon caps.
        ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
        X