HANNS-G HH251 2 seconds to black problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HANNS-G HH251 2 seconds to black problem

Im troubleshooting the above monitor for a 2 second to black issue. Upon inspection of the power board, there were no obvious signs of bad caps but I replaced all of them anyway (except the 400v 120uF filter). Im attempting to determine if the problem is coming from a bad ccfl, inverter or something else. Ive tested all fuses on the power board and the IC206 which I thought was a transistor but after pulling the datasheet it appears to be a programmable shunt regulator? Im not familiar with how to test this.

Ive read up on how to test for a bad CCFL but Im not sure I really understand it. My CCFLS do not appear to light up without having both connectors on a given inverter populated by a bulb. Is that because the oscillator needs both sides there to fire? If I replace all 4 ccfls with a known good set, the behavior appears to be the same. What should I do to continue troubleshooting? When should I start caring about whats happening on the logic board?

https://imgur.com/a/7dVgSwZ

Re: HANNS-G HH251 2 seconds to black problem

Attaching photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: HANNS-G HH251 2 seconds to black problem

Disregard this post for now. My testing after recapping the board may have been faulty. It appears to be working now and Im going to continue monitoring it.

Comment

Working...
      X