Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60PV250 Z-SUS compatibility

Hi everyone,

Recently I have been attempting to fix an LG 60PV250-TB using the forum. As my first project, it didn't go too well, so I decided to order a replacement Z-SUS board.

I ordered an EBR73561701 for $140, but the website sent me an EBR67820001, and won't pay the $90 shipping for me to return it. The EBR67820001 had "EBR73561701" written on it in vivid on the side. So I'm wondering if the EBR67820001 is compatible with the 60PV250-TB???

Cheers for any help,

Re: 60PV250 Z-SUS compatibility

Check your model number again. 60pv250-TB comes up with nothing on shopjimmy.
    As for the 2 different zsus boards, they use different panals .

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply,

I sent an image with the model number, the TV was bought in New Zealand so maybe its an uncommon model??

Sorry I don't really know much about the boards, what does different panels mean? Does it make them incompatible?

Cheers,
      Attached Files

Comment

The panel is the plasma screen itself. They must have compatible parts to run them. The replacement you have may work but the picture may be messed up.

Comment

I see, if the parts didn't work together would there be and risk to damaging the board or any other board on on the tv?

Comment

You might burn out the plasma panel.

Comment

I wont try it then haha, thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X