X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

o
    Last edited by Pee; 12-09-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I'm assuming this is where I introduce myself!?!?. Anyway, I am joeking. I've been around electronics a year or two, started back when I was in the army during the mighty COLD WAR! Yeah, it got pretty cold in Germany I suppose? Anyway, I hope to learn a few things and maybe teach a thing or two. I guess we'll see what happens. Thanks guys for allowing me here!

Comment

Hi,
        greetings from Slovenija.

Regards!
        Leo

Comment

Hello to all the members of Badcap forum from the Balkans, or more precisely Republic of Srpska (Република Српска). I've stumbled upon this forum while trying to figure out what's wrong with "infamous" Dell 2000FP LCD monitor. So I hope I'll be able to fix it with the help of other members here, and I've already saw few promising threads... Just to mention, I do electronics repair on time-to-time basis, everything from TVs to computers...

See you around.

Comment

new member, florida division here. great site, tons of info,thanks to all for their knowledge!

Comment

My intro message (really long) failed to post. I am up to my elbows in dead PSUs and have decided to take matters into my own (hopefully zap free) hands. So far, so good.
              Uffda

Comment

Hi Guys, my name is Joe. No im not a Midget but Iam short and the name was given to me a long time ago lol... I look foward to reading your tech on how to repair my tv..

Comment

Hi everyone, My name is Lee I am a retired TV engineer in UK I am looking for advice to fix my grandaughters 2 year old LG (19LH2000) which just flashes the red led.

I am used to replacing defective capacitors ESR problems etc. and feel manufacturers should use better components or is it "planned obsolescence"

Comment

Hello,
                    New member. Lawrence Poltash from Asset recycle Group. I am a junk man. I joined because I also have equipment in need of repair. Mostly bad power supplies. Found the members here to be very knowledgeable. The detailed responses are very impressive. Hoping to take advantage of your experience while providing what ever help I can.
                    Larry

Comment

Hello,
                      When I'm not DIY recaping, I'm tinkering with the arduino or rfid, model airplanes etc...

Comment

Hi all,

I am fairly new to component level repair and I want to learn from the other members here. I know some of the basics, just enough to get me in trouble!

You guys are the experts, but I still have a few things I'd like to share regarding LCD TV repair and other things, which may help someone with the same problems that I had.

I like to restore older Yamaha 2 stroke enduro motorcycles. I hang out at www.yamahaenduro.com where I have a lengthy restoration thread under my screen name: 1978dt250.

Dale

Comment

Hi, Im new to the community, I have been trying to fix my fried dac-19m008 Power supply board for my monitor, and I have seen some very knowledgeable information that I could use on this forum. Thanks everybody for sharing the info you have gathered for everyone to use. Im excited to see if I can get my monitor going once again.

MDW

Comment

Hi, I do a lot of computer repairs and have found this site very helpful.
                            Bill.

Comment

Hi my name is Hal I started fixing computers back in the 286 days a friend gave me a plasma TV that has some problems to fix so I looked for the best forum that I could find and here I am. If anyone wants to know more you can email me.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Finland and I found this site when I was looking for some information on how to fix broken TFT displays.

Comment

Hello peeps on this forum, I'm Toby or tobsta or whatever you want to call me, look forward to all your usefull advice and information locked away in your huge brains.

happy daze,

Comment

I have been fixing for a long time, found lots of good information here, and finally decided to register and give back.
                                    "Have you tried turning it OFF and ON?
                                    Are you sure it's plugged in?"

Comment

hello! to everyone at badcaps.

Comment

What a fine place this is. I have an ailing Viewsonic VP201b and I've read all threads in "Troubleshooting Computer Displays" about this monitor. I'm amazed by the helpful, knowledgeable folks here and will soon be asking some noobish questions.

--Bob

Comment

glad i found this place, i do repair computers everyday. we get few laptop with issues, we usually send them out to be repaired. but now looking into learning of doing them myself. looking into buying a good rework station, and all require learning materials

Comment

Working...
                                          X