This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

My name is Lauren and I've been surfing this site for a few years. Now I feel convinced enought to post my first questions, so it's time to introduce myself.
    I live in the Basque Country, between France and Spain, in a town called Donostia. I'm just a DIY or amateur electronics repair guy. I found badcaps accidentally but since then it's my site of reference for electronics repairs.

Comment

Hello to all the Badcaps Forums colleagues.
      I am ksktechnics and work as an electronic device repairman.
      I hope to learn a lot from you and contribute my knowledge to help those who need it.
      A greeting.

Comment

Hi...I am Parag...Living in India and working in embedded sector... I have gone through this forum and I must say this forum members have immense knowledge... lucky to have found this..

Comment

hi I'm riccardo work in a data center. I like linux and IT in general

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to have find this forum, my name is Sofiane, 38 years old and I'am from France.
            I like fixing things even old and apparently useless things, and just now, I'am trying to fix a printer that how I find this forum.
            I hope to learn new and I hope I can help as well.

Thanks for reading.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm old. And actually found this forum by accident, but I'm glad I did.

As an introduction, many years ago I started studying to be an EE but ended up in applied math with a familiarity with computer languages. I started with IBM mainframe computers, moved on the DEC machines and worked with Symbolics Lisp Machines and Xerox work station. Along the way there were computers an individual could afford. My collection started with a Macintosh XL and I have desktops and laptops that go back 30 years. As a consultant I worked with large corporations and startups and have written software for many types of systems. Along the way I've also had to modify/wirewrap/desolder/solder stuff.

In terms of what I was looking for here, I find that computers and other electronics die for the most trivial reasons. My most recent was that my wife's Aerogarden LED panel started strobing. Of course it was three blown capacitors on the LED control board...

So that is why I'm here.

Comment

hi all my friends have just decided to join this beautiful forum,
                *I am an electronics hobby, thank you regards

Comment

Hi everybody,
                  Long time electronics master wanna-be who is starting to realize that hardware may be superior to software.

Comment

Hello, thank for this Forum Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Comment

Hey All

I'm a repair technician from denmark.
                      I've worked mainly with iPhone, Macbook and Pc respair.
                      I'm learning smc microsoldering and are looking forward to Sharing info with you all.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hello all! I've used this site a few times to fix a couple monitors and figured I would go ahead and get registered.

Comment

Hello guys! ive actually signed up a while back when i needed help with something and i found the answer in one of the posts, i only recently found myself back here so i wanted to say whats up!
                            thanks!

Comment

hello all im elpiko just joint the group for some help on fixing my tv wich has been giving me a hard time. cheers

Comment

Hey everyone! New to the forum and new to Mac repairs but going straight into the deep-end which has turned out to be a more fun experience than expected.

Comment

Bueno, veo que hay mucha experiencia reunida en este foro, yo me he ganado la vida en el mundo de los sistemas y los computadores, empece haciendo mantenimiento y esas cosas, ahora estoy en el mundo de la reparacion electronica, especializandome en pcs portatiles.

Comment

Hi All,
                                    I did sign up for the forum almost a decade ago, but apparently never fully activated my profile...

I enjoy repairing anything with electronics: most of the time successful - and sometimes not -
                                    Would love to get help from community on some of the projects!

Comment

Hi All,
                                      Just wanted to say hello. Starting to dig a bit more into repairing electronics and this looks like a good place to be. Looking forward to learning !

Comment

Hi,

First post. mark here from NZ. been involved in electronics for ages been given a mac book to look at and came across this forum.. started out with tvs vcr back in the eighties...

look forward to using/browsing site.

Comment

Hello to & thanks for the warm welcome,

I got here looking for a fix for my TV and now..... can't seem to leave due to WEALTH of all the info here!
                                          Thanks again for EVERYTHING!
                                          Looking forward to "CONTINUE" learning from all of you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X