Windows 10 1903

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 1903

I just installed the may update, and I must say the small GUI tweaks have made a huge difference in making it pleasing to use. They also are making it easy to remove the built in apps and introduced the new sandbox feature for windows 10 pro.

All in all a step in the right direction, I still use windows 7 and love it but with each update I am less resentful to using 10.

heres a list of the new features https://pureinfotech.com/windows-10-...best-features/
    My Computer: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asrock X370 Killer SLI/AC, 32GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB DDR4 3200, 500GB WD Black NVME and 2TB Toshiba HD,Geforce RTX 3080 FOUNDERS Edition, In-Win 303 White, EVGA SuperNova 750 G3, Windows 10 Pro

Re: Windows 10 1903

you sound like an abused wife,
    "it's o.k. now, my husband doesnt punch me as much as he used to."

Comment

I never really had any gripes about the interface, other than perhaps it being a little too frilly.....it was W10's crapware, spying, and forced updates that ruined it for me.
      <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
      Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
      http://folding.stanford.edu/
      Team : 49813
      Join in!!
      Team Stats

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
        you sound like an abused wife,
        "it's o.k. now, my husband doesnt punch me as much as he used to."
        I agree but its the opposite at work, I get bitched at if I leave computers running Windows 7, boss wants everything Windows 10.
        Last edited by BigTroll; 06-01-2019, 09:05 AM.
        My Computer: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asrock X370 Killer SLI/AC, 32GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB DDR4 3200, 500GB WD Black NVME and 2TB Toshiba HD,Geforce RTX 3080 FOUNDERS Edition, In-Win 303 White, EVGA SuperNova 750 G3, Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
          I never really had any gripes about the interface, other than perhaps it being a little too frilly.....it was W10's crapware, spying, and forced updates that ruined it for me.
          Those are all good points!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTroll View Post
            I agree but its the opposite at work, I get bitched at if I leave computers running Windows 7, boss wants everything Windows 10.
            give him what he wants,
            imform him he is breaking privacy laws in regard to customer data,
            and when it all gets fucked by a patch, just shrug your shoulders and say "not my problem"

Comment

Working...
            X