Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE32D5720 permanent reboot

Hello all

One more reboot issue on Samsung again, that becomes usuals with this brand...

Model: Samsung UE32D5720
    Chassis: U66A
    Mainboard number: bn41-01660
    Power supply number: BN44-00422_23A

There is a good picture of the mainboard found on internet

Once again I could find the schematic of the power supply but not from the main board, I don't know where are you getting for it, none of my favourite sources could provide it. The service manual is available but no schematics inside...

The problem of this TV set is that when you plug it , it looks booting normally, the logo Samsung is showing and source is displaying, suddenly it reboots and never stops to restart. The back light does not bright so much, and looks like reducing before to stop.

The test I made on the power supply, all power looks good, +5vA is always on and stable even restarting, +5vB and +13V are coming on when the TV starts, they are stable as well.

Then I checked the main board as I could without schematics, on the coils I could find de 3.3v, 1.5v and 1.1v looks good too, but I would like to know more about the reset circuit to see if no problem in that section.

Please any one has an idea or a schematic ?

EDIT: I was checking deeper the power supply and I could not find the 255V on C9110, I have got only 145V there when back light is on, as well I could not understand why this voltage should be there in regard of the 114V before D9102, surely constituted by the combination of L9101 and Q9101 as I read a comment about oscillations under the coil in the schema.

Thank you by advance.
    Last edited by yoritomo; 10-26-2016, 08:19 AM.

Re: Samsung UE32D5720 permanent reboot

I could see some post on the net of peoples having similar problem with this chassis but, looks like they could not resolve it neither.

Comment

When I check all powers with oscilloscope, all of them looks smooth, it has only 2 electrolytics on the main board they have a good ESR and value has well. Please any one has a schema for this motherboard , so i would be able to check the reset circuit .

Comment

Check the voltage at C9110 with your multimeter on max/min and see if the voltage peaks to 255V and then falls. You may have an LED fault.

What voltages do you have on each of the Pins of the SEM5025?
        Last edited by dick_barton; 10-29-2016, 08:21 AM.
        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Hi I have the same problem and came up with idea as I read the net that the NAND memory chip K9GAG08U0E is dead. Now you could buy it new but empty. It need to be programmed, it is not complicated process, but I don't have the programator. There are some chips to buy online in Polland.

http://allegro.pl/samsung-bn41-01660...2.html#thumb/3

This is just an idea, still haven't order one.

Comment

Usually, schematics for main and T-con boards, are not available.
            I have a C6300 that, it just keeps clicking. Mainboard issue, but I don't know what is the issue.

Comment

I need the nand for a UE40D5520 if anyone has it message me cheers. Same fault here similar board only few differences.
              Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Did you try freezing the eeprom or resetting the mainboard?

Comment

Is 1.5v a good core voltage? I thought 1.2v,1.8v,3.3v were common voltages. I just ask because there are similar boards with cycling problems caused by problems with 1.8v.
                  I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

1. Try resetting the eeprom (ic801) by shorting M_HRESET and M_E_SDA
                    2. Reflash nand, ic1302.
                    I have the bin file for d5500 or d5700.

Comment

Mainboard half a hour in freezer dit solve this problem (loop with only SmartTV picture) on the moment.

Comment

Hi. I have a ue55f6515 and have similar problem. It stopped when I removed the ribbon cable for the tcon board. So I bought a used tconboard from eBay. The power-cycle stopped, but I got a white line at the edge of the screen. I then noticed that it was for a 46inch with same model number written on the tcon board. So I bought a new used from eBay from a 55inch model and now I get picture, but the refresh rate is suuuuper slow so it takes about 5s for the screen to update... so my guess is that it can be a tcon problem for you guys as well...i still haven't figured out why it's not working...
                        Last edited by ma00aem; 10-01-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Sounds like bad t-con or possible bad panel
                          I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Originally posted by mitzhamike View Post
                            1. Try resetting the eeprom (ic801) by shorting M_HRESET and M_E_SDA
                            2. Reflash nand, ic1302.
                            I have the bin file for d5500 or d5700.
                            Please post the firmware for d5500 and d5700. I badly need it. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by xurplusxhop View Post
                              Please post the firmware for d5500 and d5700. I badly need it. thanks
                              I sent a pm with the link.

Comment

Care to share it ?

Comment

Hi,
                                  i have same problem with LE32D5500, reboot loop.
                                  Please, can you share the .bin for this model?
                                  Thx.

Comment

Please post the firmware for d5500 and d5700.Thanks

Comment

Could you please pm me also with link for firmware?

Comment

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/m...E32D5000PWXXU/

Comment

Working...
                                        X