Samsung LE40S71B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LE40S71B

hey this time it is a samsung LE40S71B everything seems to work except that it flickers across the screen if anyone can say how can one deal with this error thank you
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung LE40S71B

Bad main A/V board. Some people have had luck reflowing the solder joints under the processor (in a manner similar to Xbox 360 & PS3 repairs.)
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

hi tom66 please can you explain more specifily so i know wat to do

Comment

I have not done one of these myself, you would have to see the similar repairs for R73, N73 series Samsung LCD TV.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

so it is possible to fix this tv?can you tips me for any link ?

Comment

please wat do you mean with main A/V board?

Comment

it is not an easy done thing it needs a special tools so i think it is more likely better to find a new main board i think

Comment

The one in your first picture under the heatsink.
                Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

thank you selldoor and tom66 i do not have the tools to fix it so i have to find a new main board if it is the only problem

Comment

hi tom 66 and selldoor i decide to reflow the solder joints under the processor as you advice me tom 66 but before i want to be shure that there is no other prob any advice will be aprecieted thank you
                    Last edited by bohaboha; 08-28-2014, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X