LG M3201C sound problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG M3201C sound problem

hi all this monitor is working very fine my problem is to have the sound to the speakers or even to headphone so i am wondering what and where the is problem?i have to say that i do not have the original speakers to this set

Re: LG M3201C sound problem

Some LG's suffer from a fault on the PSU causing low 3.4V, which among other problems can cause the sound to fail. Clear pictures of the circuit boards in your set would help.
    Last edited by tom66; 09-25-2013, 11:47 AM.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hi tom66 thank you for the answer.i beleve i have to precise that is an monitor usualy standing in store so it is not a recepteur tv because there is no tuner on the main board but there is a place for speakers in both side that shoold be connected throw screw

Comment

here a photo but it is quite bad quality very sorry
        Attached Files

Comment

Can you show one of the power board?
          We need to be able to read the text next to the components and on the boards, or the pictures aren't very helpful, sorry. Try taking boards out into sunlight, or using the macro mode of your camera.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hello as you asked here some pics but very sorry quite bad ones.
            for 3.4V there is 3 points on differents contacts on the psu two of the are ok
            the last one show 0.89V i .very bad pics sorry
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X