This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all, I found this forum yesterday on my quest to recap a Delta DPS-400RB A. After being on this site for just a single day I have learned a great deal about capacitors and computer power supplies. Thank you everybody for contributing their knowledge, wisdom, and jokes to this forum over many years. You are all wonderful and I'll see you around.

Comment

Hi everybody))
      oscilloscope DSO5102P
      solder station YH-853AAA
      unnamed microscope 2x/4x

Comment

Hola buena tarde, soy nuevo en este sitio web, y mi nombre es JORBY PRENTT, soy de Barrancabermeja/Santander - Colombia, espero colaborarles en lo que este a mi alcance y compartir a ustedes material e ideas mutuamente, gracias.

Comment

Hello everyone i'm a newbie here.. im from the Philippines and a cellphone and pc technician here. looking forward to gain knowledge and share my ideas and thoughts on this forum hope to contribute to this forum thank you and have a good day to all.

Comment

Hi All, getting back into electronics as a hobby due to lockdowns. Just got myself a digital microscope as a phone cam on x10 zoom wasnt cutting it.

Comment

Hi, Danish guy here who wants to expand my repair knowhow

Comment

Hi, Just a short introduction. Retired, with a diverse mechanical background. Absolute novice, electronically speaking, but with an inquisitive mind. Have a real aversion to replacing faulty equipment/items, when often the issue is relatively simple to repair. This is a well recommended forum which I hope will improve the level of my understanding.
                Regards to all,
                Trevor.

Comment

Hi Everyone, I stubbled upon this site whilst looking for a hack to get rid of a locked bios password, now i am not much of a techie but want too learn and have quite a few laptops to practice with ...i am 50+ with disabilities and just want to learn while cant do much else
                  thanks for the welcome
                  cheers all
                  Srandall88

Comment

thx

Comment

Hey mates here

Comment

HI Techs

BasilJey here from Margate, South Africa. I've been in electronics for the past 7 years after receiving my Electronics Engineering training. before that Ive been involved in few different fields of careers trying to establish my own reliable way of leaving until the year 2013 when I realised that I had not established a solid career which could take me to my future, to cut it short, that's when I was reminder of my high school maths teacher who always asked me "where is my mathematics now"? whenever we came across, taking from my high school maths and physics results, electronics was my best career option along the list of technical fields which earned me the knowledge and experience I have today as an Electronics Technician. My day to day job involves component level troubleshooting on TVs, Laptops, UPS and gaming consoles...

Comment

bonjour, from France
                          i' ve an electronic past
                          happy to meet you

Comment

New member.

Valuable information here.

Keep the good work

Thank you.

Comment

Hi my name is Tom and im in Australia and i have always had a passion for electronics and would love to learn more

Comment

Hello, I'm Alessandro from Italy, I'm just trying to repair my motherboard, and I thank everyone who uploaded board views in this forum.

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm Helene frome France.
                                  I've finded this forum by searching (but not solving )a specific answer.
                                  I'm very happy after readind some post to see your very active community and members.
                                  I hope you can help me about my problem.
                                  Thank you
                                  Have nice day

Comment

assalam alaikom hello guys how are y ?
                                    im nabil from tunisia a new IT technicien

Comment

Hello, hello,

I'm new, I try and fix things, reuse them. I just got a pile of old computers from a friend and a locked up bios without an available password (someone passed away) is my current issue.

I'm a leo, i'm from illinois, i was once signed to a record label, i play the music too. I'm cool on paper.

Comment

Greetings from Ukraine

Comment

Hello,
                                          I am trying to fix TV, hope somebode can help

Comment

Working...
                                          X