Hp prodesk 600 g4 DM PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp prodesk 600 g4 DM PC

this pc turns on with no display,,,,,i found two bios chips on mobo so confused which one should flas ...any advice on which bios chip should flash...one is 16mb and other one is 32mb pic is attached
    Attached Files

Re: Hp prodesk 600 g4 DM PC

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
    this pc turns on with no display,,,,,i found two bios chips on mobo so confused which one should flas ...any advice on which bios chip should flash...one is 16mb and other one is 32mb pic is attached
    post the content on both bios chips.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Hp prodesk 600 g4 MT PC

Here is my dump file
      Attached Files
      Last edited by malishah83; 12-16-2021, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Hp ProDesk 600 G4 Mini Bios Problem.

Pc was getting powered on giving 3 long & 2 short beeps without ram. I tried to repair its main bios (25Q256) but something went wrong and it damaged 16Mb (25Q128) bios too. Now even with original bios, Pc gives 6 long & 3 short beeps and doesn't power on. Please help to fix these bios or if someone has working bios (16Mb & 32Mb), kindly share. Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp ProDesk 600 G4 Mini Bios Problem.

Originally posted by ASB View Post
          Pc was getting powered on giving 3 long & 2 short beeps without ram. I tried to repair its main bios (25Q256) but something went wrong and it damaged 16Mb (25Q128) bios too. Now even with original bios, Pc gives 6 long & 3 short beeps and doesn't power on. Please help to fix these bios or if someone has working bios (16Mb & 32Mb), kindly share. Thanks.
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Hp ProDesk 600 G4 Mini Bios Problem.

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hoaca388, with your bios, pc is back to life but still in the previous state, i.e., 3 long & 2 short beeps but no display with ram. I have checked The processor/ ram & both are ok.
            Last edited by ASB; 07-23-2023, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Can someone please extract the BIOS RGN file from the bin file in the Hp bios update?
              Attached Files

Comment

Can someone please extract the BIOS RGN file from the bin file in the Hp bios update?

Comment

Open Q22_022300.bin with a hex editor,delete 0 - 21F (length 220) ,next select block 0 - FFFFFF (length 1000000) ,copy and paste into a new file and save.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                  X