Lg 42pg60ur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg 42pg60ur

Hi Guys, could any one help with my LG 42PG60UR.

All the input ports excepting the Hdmi ports work.
    When selecting source, all the available ports excepting the hdmi ports are displayed.

I have a second hand board that i salvaged from another set that I will go & try on my call-out, and see if it solves the problem.

I saw another post today on badcaps that i might be able to unblock the hdmi ports using a sequence of key presses.

anything else i could try?

Re: Lg 42pg60ur

Hi again, some thing I didn't mention was that the hdmi source (lap top) did work on another tv, so the source is okay.

Comment

Try toggling Simplink off if it's enabled.

Comment

Thanks Bobby, will check that out on next visit. I have seen a couple of samsungs turn their audio off when connecting hdmi, and you have to toggle the anynet off.

Comment

Had bad luck with fitting the salvaged main board. All the sockets were good bar the one for the front controls. (3 pins too many). so couldn't test.

As for the "1105" code to crack the hdmi not displaying. It did bring up a menu with various setting changes with yes/ no options. Hotel mode was "no", and the other settings were not selectable.

Once you selected hotel mode "yes" the other settings became selectable.
          one setting was SOURCE, and was set to "no"
          Source was set to "yes" & hotel mode back to "no"
          It kept source at "yes", but didn't solve the problem. (i even tried unplugging mains to make sure it booted from cold)

I've set all back to original, and will pick up another board from a friend. Last attempt

Comment

Unfortunately returned hdmi unrepaired

Comment

Working...
            X