This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone! Xavier here from Spain hoping to learn more about hard repairs.
    Site looks very promising.

Comment

Hey there, new member of the forums here. Coming with a 10+ years of experience in IT sphere, so looking forward with a few topics already in mind. Hopefuly will be able to share my knowledge with everyone here

Comment

Hi, new to this forum, decided to join for some help with a few BIOS related issues. Will also hopefully be able to help out any IT related questions where possible. Cheers

Comment

My old bios modding forum is long gone, and I haven't come up on any issues with my PCs until now. I am joining to learn if there is any possibility of unlocking. Glad to see people are still dedicated to this endeavor.

Comment

Hello All,

I am new to the forum. I studied TV and Radio servicing in the 1980ś. Ended up fixing fire alarms, clocking in machines and public address equipment for about 15 years then had a 20 year break. I am now teaching myself electronics again!

Comment

Hi all, new to the forum. Just getting into electronics and computer repair more and interested in learning a lot from the forums. Thank you!

Comment

Hello to you all. Came here from Google seeking solutions. It seems quite good to find so many helpful guys.

Comment

Well, I started just before 2K. COBOL programming. I know, nobody wants that.
                  So went to work in a PC repair shop, having tinkered previously, I knew I would enjoy it.
                  512 RAM was an upgrade and not the cache on your CPU lol.
                  So, today looking at GFX card repair. (Newbie) Fixing mobile phones, laptops , LCD screens ......general tinkering.

Comment

hello everyone,thanks for my acceptance to the badcaps forum.

Comment

Awesome Resource. finally posting here as I need to activate my account after snooping around since 2016....

Comment

Hi, thanks for this forum! I'm based in the UK and interested in audio equipment.

Comment

Hey everyone! I've come here to try to get some info to fix my smoked RX480.

Comment

Hello!
                            Ralph from Ireland, component level repair is my new thing, geared up-ish and going blind from reading part no.s
                            Cheers and thanks for having us.

Comment

Hi
                              Patrik from Italy, I signed up because I really want to learn how to repair motherboards, but impossible to do in courses or school. I'll do my best!

Comment

hi every one!

talel from france,i try to learn how to repair motherboard .

thank you

Comment

Hi
                                  Yuriy from Bulgaria, I signed up because I really want to learn how to repair all kinds of electronics.

Comment

Hello Everyone, i'm repairing macbook imac iphones all apple product

Comment

Witam wszystkich kolegów. Naprawa to moje hobby. Mam nadzieję że moja obecnośc na forum zaowocuje jego rozwojem.

Comment

Hello everyone!

im technician from brazil to MacBooks and iPhones.
                                        i found this forum because have the best members to make solution for anything problems on Macs boards

Comment

Hello! I'm from Altoona PA. I came across this site when researching about electronic repair. I've noticed we live in a throw away society and I want to help change that! I'm also very new to soldering and any electrical work and hope to improve.

Comment

Working...
                                          X