This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi, i am from peru, not good technology in my country, but always i buy some items from china, like andruinos, maybe some day i can programme any lights..

Comment

Hello from Italy to this incredibly useful forum!

Comment

hi guys, name is ken, I am a computer/network tech trying to figure out hwo to fix a tv

Comment

Hello! My name is Jeremy and I am located in Iowa. I have multiple Samsung products (Tv's, phones, etc.). I am also an avid tinkerer (Arduino boards), homebrewer and general hands-on type of guy. I am having some trouble with an older Samsung LCD Tv and look forward to using the resources on this board to help troubleshoot my problem and any other component problems I may have in the near future.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello Guys,, I am pleased to join your forum. I hope that i got smarter here.

Comment

HI, ex tv engineer in UK, now repairing guitar amps as a sideline.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Just a little bit about myself.

Lovebass is my username, and I'm more of a Help Desk Technician. However, I enjoy the challenge of fixing hardware more than software, but most of the work now is software.

Out of work for 2 years, and struggling to get back in.

I stumbled upon this site as I'm trying to repair a viewsonic monitor for myself. Something to challenge myself and learn about.

I have an Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems from a community college and have been in the field off an on since 1987.

I'm here to learn from the vast knowledge that is available here and I totally appreciate all of the assistance that you all provide.

Thank you in advance for all of your assistance.
                I don't think that I'll provide much help to you, but I am very appreciative for all that I'm sure you'll provide me with.

Comment

Hey wow you guys doing! I'm a complete novice About these Plasma TV trouble, So far I checked this site out and i feel I;m gonna learn a whole lot of stuff!

Comment

Hi

My name is Cody. Just looking to learn how to fix TVs.

Comment

Hi, I joined this forum in hopes that someone could help me with some technical issues I am having with a plasma TV.

Comment

I would like to introduce myself, My name is Tim, I go by Fyca pronounced as F-eye-ca. I am a self taught computer and electronics technician, no certs other than A+. I have been tinkering with electronics for about 17 years. I know a bit about electronics testing procedures and am very familiar with a DMM. I have fixed a few LCD tv's and am currently working on a Panasonic Plasma TC-P42C2, which you will find some of my posts soon.

Comment

Hi, Im Dan from Romania.

Comment

Hello I'm from Northern Ireland Ive been into electronics for many years from modifying & repairing games consoles, satellite receivers, just bought a hanspree HF289H & this is what brought me here. Hopefully I can help someone in the future

Comment

Hello, trying to fix my first monitor.

Comment

Hello,

I'm a newbie with a TV problem. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Thank you for this great forum! I have been reading it for a few days now and feel now is the time to post!

Comment

Howdy. I like taking apart computers and that gets me in trouble, but I sure learn a lot! That's what brings me here.

I recently built my first desktop. It has these parts ---> Cpu= AMD FX-6300; Mobo= ASRock 970 Extreme3; Graphics=AMD Radeon HD7700; Ram= 8gb G.Skill (2x4gb); Windows 7 OS.

My laptop is an Asus U41JF-A1 Notebook; CPU= i3-380M(2.53GHz); Ram= 8GB; 700gb HD; GPU= Nvidia GeForce 425M; Windows 7 OS

Comment

Hi from Cleveland. Avid tinkerer with a free broken TV. Hoping for some help diagnosing the problem.

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm from Portugal, i'm an every day user of computer, a huge fan of technology, and a very curious mind. I love to fix everything i can and i hope to learn i bit more here.

Comment

Hello, I am Peter from Australia. Sometime I fix eclctronics things for me and my friend for fun. I found this forum very useful.

Comment

Working...
                                          X