Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf

How can this ebag(ebay) seller have 100% rating when he has fucked me over 4 times?
    Attached Files

Re: Wtf

What exactly happened? I've also wondered about this seller. How can they give you so many pieces for so little money? Makes you wonder about the quality. I suspect if buyers complain, they just refund your money and if you get your money back, then you're not likely to file negative feedback.

Comment

I just went to eBay, and this seller has NO items for sale?

https://www.ebay.ca/str/asavideopc

Highly suspicious for a seller that has this many eBay sales.

Did you get screwed over 4 times very recently? Maybe they took everyone's money and ran...

I had an eBay seller do that to me years ago. Lots of positive feedback. Then without warning they sold hundreds of auctions and terminated their account before anyone realized they would never get their items...

Comment

I ordered 4 different igbt's from him and all were fake. I left a very negative feedback. I don't know if they can delete them to screw more people over? All I know is to stay away from him.

Comment

That's super weird. If you left 4 negative feed backs for 4 separate transactions then they should be there.

There is literally only 1 "neutral" feedback at all. 0 negative.

I left a negative feedback for a seller who screwed me over one time. Then they left a retaliatory feedback for me that was not accurate. Contacted ebay and they removed the negative from my profile but the comments are still there - just not positive or negative or neutral.

Ive never seen anything like this before but thanks for your information - I will avoid this seller "asa.video.pc"

Definitely contact ebay because this is really sketchy

Comment

The fu@#$%& clown had the nerve to ask me if I knew how to measure a transistor. I told him that I have been doing it for years, and sent him pictures of me checking his against real ones. He said I was doing it wrong and his stock was perfect.

Comment

Really interesting that your negative feedback never showed up. Generally, it's very difficult for the seller to have negative feedback removed.

Comment

ugh. I sent him a YMAIN and an upper and lower YSUS for diagnosis and repair. He said they were fine. I took him at his word and continued diagnosing the TV, ended up stripping it for parts.

Comment

Working...
                X