HI .can you patch this bios x380 yoga
    thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Please help with unlocking BIOS password from bin file Lenovo X380

Originally posted by rachidell View Post
      HI .can you patch this bios x380 yoga
      thanks.
      Here's your Patched file, Read this thread carefully.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
        Here's your Patched file, Read this thread carefully.

thanks .it's working

Comment

Re: Please help with unlocking BIOS password from bin file

Originally posted by Tomy992 View Post
          I have backuped two bin files with CH431a programmer, and posted it, one is frome BIOS the other one is 1mb from EEPROM (I think is caled that) and it's in rar file uploaded
          hi sorry to reply on such an old topic! do u still remeber which chip did u backup using ur ch431a? something like: winbond 25q80bvsig?
          i have an x380 too with locked bios so i am trying to unlock it rn

thanx in advance

Comment

Please help me! Lenovo X380 no display after change CPU ( CPU old was died)

Comment

plz i want patch this bios for x38O yoga thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by macsoftware View Post
                plz i want patch this bios for x38O yoga thank you
                Read the rules before posting:
                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools

Password removal by laptop brand

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                3. Password removal by laptop brand
                3.7.2. DXE password bypass driver injection (2012-2018)
                For newer machines (2012-2018, 4th to 8th gen Intel), the password itself is stored in the EC. BIOS must be modified and re-flashed to insert a special driver that will allow bypassing the BIOS password.
                Refer to https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588 and https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

hello need key for yoga 380 user 613513598 seria lMP1HSDV5 patch 1559071237 hwid 1537551 tnx

Comment

My friend can you clean ME for me, i try to clean but late display

Here is my original file, after i pached the bios this start happend

PROBLEM is Late Display
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

I'd appreciate it if someone could assist me in unlocking the attached yoga x380 bios.

Rgds,
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hevnix View Post
                        Hi All,

I'd appreciate it if someone could assist me in unlocking the attached yoga x380 bios.

Rgds,
                        Read post #87

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi . Finally I have CH431A.

I have a X380 yoga mainboard (DTZS1 LA-F421P). I don't know if it is password locked. It starts, nothing in display and then it sounds a melody. (According to the Lenovo acoustic identification app, the error is: 0285: TCG-compliant functionality-related error (might be the TPM initialization failure), I have seen it is frequently related to bios upgrade problems
                          )

I have followed the procedure of patching the bios.

Surprisingly, mainboard works with patched bios, no melody, lenovo logo appears and I have followed the procedure:
                          STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
                          STEP 7: Turn off machine
                          STEP 8: Restore original BIOS

But, after i restored the original bios, again nothing in display and a melody.
                          What can I do? Is the original bios corrupt? If so, why does the patching work? can I download a standard one, where can I get it? And what about the CRC?

My original bios:
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Liken; 09-14-2023, 05:55 AM.

Comment

update: I was impatient and I downloaded to mainboard the bios that is in post #35 of this thread

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=35

It works!!! I have tried Linux and Windows 10 and apparently everything works.

However, something annoying happens. The laptop takes 30 seconds, with a black screen, until it starts to boot and the Lenovo logo appears on screen. It also takes a long time to resume from suspend.

I have checked the model in the BIOS, 20LJ-S34P0Y. The same is on the sticker in laptop cover. So that shouldn't reflect the installed bios.

Have I downloaded maybe a bios from another model? What else could be happening?

Comment

update 2:

I have been trying upgrading and downgrading several bios versions through lenovo repository for X380 yoga. I have reset the bios to default, I have tried changing many parameters (quick boot, lan boot,...), but the laptop still takes 30 seconds until the first Lenovo logo appears to access the bios. I have done all the diagnostic tests on the board and it passes fine. Also, when I suspend and resume in Windows or Linux, it takes 15 seconds to wake up.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Comment

update 3:

Maybe the problem (Long time to boot until seeing the Lenovo logo) is related this. ME (Intel Management Engine) firmware is missing in the BIOS.

Could this have anything to do with flashing the BIOS?

More info on: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...78#post1271378

Comment

Originally posted by Liken View Post
                                  update 3:

Maybe the problem (Long time to boot until seeing the Lenovo logo) is related this. ME (Intel Management Engine) firmware is missing in the BIOS.

Could this have anything to do with flashing the BIOS?

More info on: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...78#post1271378
                                  Serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                    Serial number ?
                                    Sistem unit serial number MP1HU6PZ
                                    System board serial number C1KS9420054

Here is my last post in another thread with more info: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...02#post1271602

Comment

Sistem unit serial number MP1HU6PZ
                                      System board serial number C1KS9420054

Here is my last post in another thread with more info: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...02#post1271602
                                      X380 Yoga Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20LJ
                                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        X380 Yoga Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20LJ
                                        A doubt. Is it required to flash it again with CH431A or would there a way to do it via software?

Can you use FPTW64 -greset as I have read in another guide?
                                        Last edited by Liken; 09-16-2023, 05:16 AM.

Comment

A doubt. Is it required to flash it again with CH431A or would there a way to do it via software?

Can you use FPTW64 -greset as I have read in another guide?
                                          Flash using programmer.

Comment

Working...
                                          X