LG 60PV450 bad YSUS board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 60PV450 bad YSUS board

I have an LG 60pv450 that has a bad YSUS board. The fuse on it is blown and many of the transistors are bad(confirmed with a DMM). I was wondering where I can get the transistors for this specific board. I've seen repair kits sold for other LG YSUS boards, but not one for this one. Please see the part number listed on the board below. Thank you for any help and advice.

Pn: EAX62076801 RevJ

Re: LG 60PV450 bad YSUS board

Here are some photos. Thank you again.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ebay has them. I used some GT30J124 (overkill, I know, but I bought a bunch and wanted to check if they would work. They did.)
      Make sure you check for cracked solder joints on the coils, Y and X boards. I would touch up everything else that is mounted on a heatsink.
      Check all the fuses on the y sus(4?)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fltechguy View Post
        Here are some photos. Thank you again.
        I have the same LG TV model, there is No video only audio, after reviewing the Y board, I noticed that the resistors on the SMD surface are burned, also the transistors FGPF4633.
        I think we have the same problem, the repair kit has Ebay.Could you help me identify the values of the resistances shown in the attached photo ?. Thanks .
        Attached Files
        Last edited by andariego; 03-22-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X