lcd psu problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lcd psu problem

how do i post pictures here o this psu board??
    School fees paid as everyday is a learning curve.

Re: lcd psu problem

Originally posted by battlecat
    how do i post pictures here o this psu board??
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1868

Comment

ive got a lamp driver problem on presario monitor one of ic's have poped and cant find it any where only marking it have is .....CD7K27...wich sound like this 8 pin ic was made for this monitor .....went to the Huipu electronics(shenzen) co ltd website but no help there
      If can figure out how to post pics of this board ill attach them
      Attached Files

Comment

ive got a lamp driver problem on presario monitor one of ic's have poped and cant find it any where only marking it have is .....CD7K27...wich sound like this 8 pin ic was made for this monitor .....went to the Huipu electronics(shenzen) co ltd website but no help there
        If can figure out how to post pics of this board ill attach them
        The first picture was acceptable, the one of the bottom of the board wasn't good enough to show anything.

A few hints: Take the pictures in a well lit area, and use a tripod or steady your hand when you take the picture.

In this case, I see one obvious problem in the top view. The cap by itself at 10 O'clock has a bulging top. On the bottom of the board the SMPS controller (8 pin IC) and inverter controller (16 pin IC) and inverter drivers (8 pin ICs) are obvious by location, but I can't see enough detail to see which has 'poped'.

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Hi thanks for replying back i have uploaded a much better picture .
          Im aware of the cap hence the reason i think the ic popped..... so that i can sort out. The main problem is i can't find the part for the inverter bit for the cfl's
          you will see the one that popped and one is still ok the top bit off the number is the same 4605 and the other number is cd7k27 . but no data sheet provider turn anything up on these part numbers.
          And if i can find out exactly how this ic operates i could build a generic of some sort.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi thanks for replying back i have uploaded a much better picture .
            Im aware of the cap hence the reason i think the ic popped..... so that i can sort out. The main problem is i can't find the part for the inverter bit for the cfl's
            you will see the one that popped and one is still ok the top bit off the number is the same 4605 and the other number is cd7k27 . but no data sheet provider turn anything up on these part numbers.
            And if i can find out exactly how this ic operates i could build a generic of some sort.
            Are you sure its a 5 and not a 6
            check this out
            http://www.alldatasheet.com/datashee...MD/AO4600.html

Comment

And you just don' stop rocking .....now to see if i can get hold of that ic in South Africa
              Thanks a stack mate .

Comment

Working...
              X