Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting finds

Hello guys

I was playing around with a working board, i removed the bios and soldered a dead bios chip, guess what happened...

The laptop came on and quickly shuts down

Sometimes we struggle with such cases where the laptop is coming on and quickly shuts down, not only shorted to ground 5v creates this but even a bios chip causes such thing and some other components.

Please guys you can share some other experiences as well they might help someone

Thank you 🙏🏿

Re: Interesting finds

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
    Hello guys

I was playing around with a working board, i removed the bios and soldered a dead bios chip, guess what happened...

The laptop came on and quickly shuts down

Sometimes we struggle with such cases where the laptop is coming on and quickly shuts down, not only shorted to ground 5v creates this but even a bios chip causes such thing and some other components.

Please guys you can share some other experiences as well they might help someone

Thank you 🙏🏿
    It obviously turns on and shuts down immediately. It turns on, tries to read the bios rom, fails and shuts off.

Comment

Re: Interesting finds

Originally posted by KvnTM View Post
      It obviously turns on and shuts down immediately. It turns on, tries to read the bios rom, fails and shuts off.
      Mmmmm true and thank you man

Comment

Working...
      X