Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba 46RV530U Black Screen and No sound. Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of helping fix someones Toshiba model 46RV530U. I have tackled two other large screen televisions in the past couple of years but am stuck on this one; thanks in advance to everyone who replies and helps with this thread.

Here is the situation, the television was working just fine not too long ago and then one day there was no picture and no sound. When plugged in if you hit the power button I can still hear the relay click sound off of one of the boards. I have opened the back and inspected the capacitors and they look fine no bulges or anything. There are 3 large boards on this unit from what it looks like (dark green on the left, brown in the middle, and camouflage to the right.) The dark green one has a small light that still lights up when plugged in and power switch is turned on.

I have a Cen Tech digital multimeter on hand can someone shed light on what I should consider doing next.

Before order a new board I was hoping someone could help me test them or at least pin point the problem. If I need to test something with the ohm meter please be as detailed as possible in the instructions thank you.

I have provided some pictures too thank you so much.

Attached Files
    Last edited by toshibaproblem; 11-07-2014, 02:43 AM.

Re: Toshiba 46RV530U Black Screen and No sound. Thanks

Hello, firstly lets narrow things down it appears that you have standby voltage due to the green light blinking, take out the power supply and can you find the model number and the ps on pins, and I will then tell you what to do next.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Re: Toshiba 46RV530U Black Screen and No sound. Thanks

Hello Reecyburger123,

Here are two pictures. I removed the pin to the power supply on the board. One pictures is of the pins and one is of the hub on the power supply line which had some numbers on it too....Thank you for your help I apologize for the late reply as I though I would get a email notification once someone responded but I didnt so I just checked on the website and saw your response. I have subscribed to the thread now.

Here are the 3 sets of numbers around the power supply pins.
      1. D809
      2. P801A
      3. f801A

And here is the part number on the round hub that is on the power supply line itself.
      1. ZCAT3035-1330

Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X