Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E701i-A3 Assistance please..

This forum is awesome!!

Does anyone know where I can find a part number or supplier for some replacement LEDs for a 70” Vizio E701i-A3? I managed to pick up three of these TV's over the weekend that came out of a mobile ad truck and 2 of them have bad LEDs, the third has a broken screen. I know it's the LEDs because I did a panel swap with the broken screen and that fixed the problem. I assume that they have a lot of hours on them because of their former use, but they were a deal and if I can get them fixed that would be a major score. I called Vizio, and checked online with Shop Jimmy, VizParts and Ecompass and googled the numbers listed on the LED strips with no success. Please help.
    Craigslist Picks & Fixes

2 ea - Samsung 52"
    Samsung 60"

Re: E701i-A3 Assistance please..

Anyone know how I can get these LEDs replaced?
    Craigslist Picks & Fixes

2 ea - Samsung 52"
    Samsung 60"

Comment

You are positive it is the LED's? or will the screen just not show a picture. The E701i-a3, and e601i-a3 have a lot of problems with their T-Con boards - just wanted to throw that out there.

Comment

well you have one set of LED's from the broken screen unit. swap the broken crack screen part for the good screen. In most cases your parts source will be another crack screen Vizio
        Last edited by ecking767; 10-16-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zdsh07p9 View Post
          You are positive it is the LED's? or will the screen just not show a picture. The E701i-a3, and e601i-a3 have a lot of problems with their T-Con boards - just wanted to throw that out there.
          I am sure it's the LEDs I did swap the one broken screen with a good one. I also pulled the LEDs out, some of them have popped.. I have one of the original 3 working now, but i don't know how long the LEDs will last. The one that i do have working already has a few burned out on the end. Those LEDs are the hardest part to track down..
          Attached Files
          Craigslist Picks & Fixes

2 ea - Samsung 52"
          Samsung 60"

Comment

Working...
          X