Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop Bios Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop Bios Dump

Hi guys really hoping you all can help me out with a working dump for my Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny ...The previous owner attempted a bios removal and destroyed the bios chip itself.And i was not able to get a backup from it.So i got an identical chip and flashed a downloaded bios dump.But seems like it's not working for me.Just no video..Hoping you guys here can help me since you all have came tru for me many times in the past..thanks.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-18-2022, 07:18 AM.

Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop Bios Dump

try..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by piernov; 09-29-2020, 03:06 AM. Reason: remove full quote of OP
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Sorry for the delay..I was waiting for my Heat Station to arrive...I flashed your bios and it is working ...But am only able to reach post and not able to go into the bios or press f2 to resume..Keep getting an error '' Setup Data integrity check failure '' When i press F1 or F2 to get into the system it just reboots and back at post.Can't boot from USB nothing ..Guess it has another problem or fault with the board..Anyway thanks a lot for this bios to at least get me to Post.

Comment

Originally posted by platinumsteel View Post
        Sorry for the delay..I was waiting for my Heat Station to arrive...I flashed your bios and it is working ...But am only able to reach post and not able to go into the bios or press f2 to resume..Keep getting an error '' Setup Data integrity check failure '' When i press F1 or F2 to get into the system it just reboots and back at post.Can't boot from USB nothing ..Guess it has another problem or fault with the board..Anyway thanks a lot for this bios to at least get me to Post.
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi peste what happen is those 2 bios that you posted were fine all along..The issue was kind of on my end..I should of let it power cycle 5 times.I used to shut it off on the second cycle..What happen is after I flashed the bios i ended up doing a cmos clear and a 30 second hold down of the power switch..And when it boot up i ended up leaving it to reboot 5 times then it started to operate normally..Sounds weird but yeah..After letting it do those 5 reboot cycles i was able to enter the Bios and everything as normally would..Ended up finishing updating the bios in windows and manually entered the serial and model number and stuff and no more errors it's working fine now..Thanks a lot for your bios dump as always.Been very helpful.

Comment

I need ME regio clean, any help?
            Attached Files

Comment

thank you it"s works

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                try..
                This worked, thank you!!