Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 NM-C811 BIOS and EC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 NM-C811 BIOS and EC

Can anybody help with BIOS and EC dump of Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 NM-C811 GSS55D&GS55E?

Old dump attached
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 NM-C811 BIOS and EC

Originally posted by sopik78 View Post
    Can anybody help with BIOS and EC dump of Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 NM-C811 GSS55D&GS55E?

Old dump attached
    Post the serial number and model type,if any .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by sopik78 View Post

Old dump attached
      Try.
      Your DMI copied.
      Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks, working.

Comment

any one can help me with this file
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by uberloren30 View Post
            any one can help me with this file
            bios extracted from Lenovo site update
            DMI 1000 - 2FFF
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Can anybody help with BIOS of Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 NM-C811 Serial : PF2CAYJ7
              thx very much.
              backup in attachement
              Attached Files
              Last edited by DaFluepp; 02-03-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFluepp View Post
                Can anybody help with BIOS of Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 NM-C811 Serial : PF2CAYJ7
                thx very much.
                backup in attachement
                Here's your New Bios, it's a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
                Attached Files
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi
                  Can I have BIOS for 15ARE05 NM-C811 Serial: PF287J04

Comment

Originally posted by saisoni20 View Post
                    Hi
                    Can I have BIOS for 15ARE05 NM-C811 Serial: PF287J04
                    Did you try the file in Post #8? But you should to take a Backup from your BIOS Chip before re-flash it with another file.
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                      Did you try the file in Post #8? But you should to take a Backup from your BIOS Chip before re-flash it with another file.
                      It worked for me.
                      Thanks a lot. Appreciated.

Comment

Hello guys, can you help me with a bios for lenovo ideapad 5 15are05,
                        serial: PF9XB1115003
                        MTM: 81YQ007NUS

las post Bios wont open, using MINI CH341A SOFT

Tx.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chavsi View Post

Tx.
                          programmer clips fail to write and read properly due to circuit interference

Comment

Originally posted by Chavsi View Post

Tx.
                            Have you tried the file in Post #8?
                            >>>>>

Comment

Help. I have Lenovo Ideapad 5 with Ryzen 5.
                              GS55D&GS55E NM-C811 Rev 1.0

It turns on, but there is no image, not even a backlight. I passed the bios - an image appears, but for a while, and then it disappears. The display backlight stays on. Most likely the problem is in the BIOS file. Please help fix my backup file.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Paul.Junge2020 View Post

It turns on, but there is no image, not even a backlight. I passed the bios - an image appears, but for a while, and then it disappears. The display backlight stays on. Most likely the problem is in the BIOS file. Please help fix my backup file.
                                Serial number, model type, MTM...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.​
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

The sticker with the serial number is missing from the cover of the laptop. There are only such photos
                                  Attached Files

Comment

The sticker with the serial number is missing from the cover of the laptop. There are only such photos
                                    Try:
                                    Attached Files
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

It started up, even managed to install Windows and drivers. After connecting to the Internet - the problem recurred. I don't know if it's a coincidence. Could this be a problem with the board? But then why did the replacement of the BIOS file help the 1st time.

Comment

Hello. Tested laptop. After flashing the bios, the screen still turns off from time to time. I went to the Lenovo website and downloaded the BIOS update. But this didn't solve the problem. It happens randomly. /The display turns off, leaving only the backlight of the display. For the first time, it was the BIOS firmware that helped to start the laptop. Do you think this is still a problem in the BIOS firmware, or most likely in the motherboard?

Comment

Working...
                                        X