Old one is attached

Thanks a lot!
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo Gaming 3 15ARH05 BIOS please

Try FCCN16WW + DMI + Win Key
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, but unfortunately doesn't work. The old one is corrupted, should be 16MB.

Comment

Originally posted by sopik78 View Post
        Thanks, but unfortunately doesn't work. The old one is corrupted, should be 16MB.
        try this one .
        Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

• mikailcoban
          mikailcoban commented
          Editing a comment
          dear friend bios is working but on screen no led .. windows open we know by sound but this bios there is no light .. please check it

Thanks a lot, working!

Comment

Re: Lenovo Gaming 3 15ARH05 NM-D191 BIOS please

hello guys need bios for this model

GY75M GY75N
          NM-D282 REV: 1.0

Comment

SAS Programmer rev :3,9 available, this programmer does not have IT8227E-128 compatible driver, I need to supply this driver

motherboard model GY535/GY536 NM-D191 REV: 1.0 ec bios me plase

Comment

their friend we have same laptop .. I look bios but bios cip was different someone change wrong cip.. I change and write bios .. laptop started but no display ..
              but they do something Uv3 chip..
              VBIOS: 25LQ80CTIG (UV3, 1,8VCC)
              I must change and write this .. have someone has this cip...

Comment

ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 Cannot edit DMI

I could never get a consistent dump from this board (NM-D191, GY535/GY536) but I was running out of things to try so I decided to download and extract the latest bios from lenovo support and flashed it. I was not concerned about not being able to copy the DMI info, because I frequently replace Lenovo board under warranty and use the uOne tool to add all of the information, and was able to get the Windows key from the drive.

The laptop is now consistantly booting properly, but When I try to use uone tool or lvar to edit serial number, etc... I get an error "SMI Interface not ready". Could this be because something is missing from the bios i flashed, or indicate there is something else wrong with the board?

Without a good dump in which I could edit, and copy this section I'm unsure how to get past this problem.

Comment

Re: ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 Cannot edit DMI

Originally posted by mrkmpn View Post
                  I could never get a consistent dump from this board (NM-D191, GY535/GY536) but I was running out of things to try so I decided to download and extract the latest bios from lenovo support and flashed it. I was not concerned about not being able to copy the DMI info, because I frequently replace Lenovo board under warranty and use the uOne tool to add all of the information, and was able to get the Windows key from the drive.

The laptop is now consistantly booting properly, but When I try to use uone tool or lvar to edit serial number, etc... I get an error "SMI Interface not ready". Could this be because something is missing from the bios i flashed, or indicate there is something else wrong with the board?

Without a good dump in which I could edit, and copy this section I'm unsure how to get past this problem.
                  read..
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

try the bios from post #4.. enter your bios and the bios from post #4 in the HxD program, and copy the DMI range (75C000-75DFFF) from your bios to bios post #4... (select the range in both bios and copy-paste)..
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 Cannot edit DMI

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    read..

try the bios from post #4.. enter your bios and the bios from post #4 in the HxD program, and copy the DMI range (75C000-75DFFF) from your bios to bios post #4... (select the range in both bios and copy-paste)..
                    The BIOS from #4 did not work, and the DMI section was actually at 74C000. I found the reason I could not find the section by searching was that the section is apparently encrypted in this BIOS.

I found a tool that decrypts the section, so I copied that to the new bios I got from lenovo site, re-encrypted it with the tool, and flashed it. All of the information showed up in bios settings, but still if I tried to use the U1 tool (set uuid for example) as a test, I still got the SMI Interface not ready error.

So I checked the BIOS from post #2, and it had the DMI section at same offset. This time I tried copying and pasting the DMI section without decrypting and then reencrypting, and flashed it.

The serial number, etc... did not show, but the U1 tool did work with this BIOS. Thank you for the help, I sent a small donation yesterday for this section.

Comment

Need this bios or EC please, ryzen 7 with RTX, no power on, all rails ok
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by judamex View Post
                        Need this bios or EC please, ryzen 7 with RTX, no power on, all rails ok
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Thanks for the correction, I apologize for my post.

Comment

Bios is password protected.

Type 82EY
                            SN PF2HD2AW
                            MB is GY535/GY536 NM-D191 rev 1.0

I have tried the bios in post #4 https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100174 but I got a black screen.I tried a external monitor and it was working .With that bios from post #4 works when I change from discrete to switchable in bios , if I reset the bios for any reason
                            I get a black screen again because the default option is discrete.

If anyone can please help me remove the password from the original bios.Thank you
                            Attached Files

Comment

Extracted from fccn19ww , tested and working.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Guys i replaced shorted SIO IT8227E on this board . do i need to flash EC bios? Have it somebody?

Type 82EY
                                SN PF22C3VG
                                Last edited by ktmmotocross; 12-24-2023, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                                  Guys i replaced shorted SIO IT8227E on this board . do i need to flash EC bios? Have it somebody?

Type 82EY
                                  SN PF22C3VG

bump. Any help please
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-06-2024, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post

Type 82EY
                                    SN PF22C3VG
                                    try this... extracted from the bios from post #16

Attached Files
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thank mate, looks like it worked. but previous shop must broke PS_ID circuit, because still dont have charger wattage detection

Comment

Working...
                                      X