bİos ? Help me !

Re: X555ld rev 3.3

i need this bios

Comment

Originally posted by holz.dl View Post
      i need this bios
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...id=8&styleid=7
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

please help ineed bios
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-06-2021, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hallmark1730 View Post
          please help ineed bios
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ghlight=X555ld
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank u i will try but not workink.my motherboard x555ld rev 3.3 n16s-gt-s-a2 nvidia cards not working

Comment

thank u i will try but not workink.my motherboard x555ld rev 3.3 n16s-gt-s-a2 nvidia cards not working
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ghlight=x555ld

Comment

hi again i try before this bios but winflash message bios file is not valid.
                this vram chip is n15 but i need n16s please help me

Comment

Post your original bios backup and post a good readable picture of the white/green sticker with the barcode/QR code on it .Its best to program the bios with an spi programmer if you have one. Winflash does have a force option though .

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Post your original bios backup and post a good readable picture of the white/green sticker with the barcode/QR code on it .Its best to program the bios with an spi programmer if you have one. Winflash does have a force option though .
                    Hello I added photos and bios.This is the bios file that asus accepts and installs with its own program.and i added the latest version 307
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello I added photos and bios.This is the bios file that asus accepts and installs with its own program.and i added the latest version 307
                      Post YOUR bios backup,the one on the bios chip.Use an SPI programmer to backup, need the whole 8MB ,not updates.

Comment

i dont have a spi programmer please different way?
                        i crate backup for bios backup toolkit v2
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by hallmark1730; 04-07-2021, 08:14 AM.

Comment

can i use this. i will buy
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Asus main board : X555ld rev 2.0 & rev 3.3 & rev 3.6 bios

hello friends
                            asus x555LD rev.3.3(Case code:k555lb)but inside bios x555lbd.307(i think wrong bios)
                            n16s-gt-s-a2 nvidia chip inside.intel gpu work fine but gt940m is code 43 ?
                            please help me
                            Attached Files

Comment

can i use this. i will buy
                              Sure,if other methods to flash don`t work.The CH341A black pcb version might need modifying. Check if its output is 5V on pin 28,if so then do the 3.3V mod - https://www.chucknemeth.com/usb-devi.../3v-ch341a-mod ,there are youtube videos too and lots of other info about the mod if you search

Comment

Re: Asus main board : X555ld rev 2.0 & rev 3.3 & rev 3.6 bios

hello friends
                                asus x555LD rev.3.3(Case code:k555lb)but inside bios x555lbd.307(i think wrong bios)
                                n16s-gt-s-a2 nvidia chip inside.intel gpu work fine but gt940m is code 43 ?
                                please help me
                                (334) X555LB on the white sticker is the bios that the board shipped with. So you need a X555LB bios

Comment

Try the attached bios,flash with AFUwin from here - https://www.ami.com/download/aptio-v...pdate-utility/
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                    Try the attached bios,flash with AFUwin from here - https://www.ami.com/download/aptio-v...pdate-utility/
                                    Hi again i received programmer(yes black pcb). created backup add here.I tried to write from ami before but bios did not accept it because it shows 306 ldb
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by hallmark1730; 04-09-2021, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Hi again i received programmer(yes black pcb). created backup add here.I tried to write from ami before but bios did not accept it because it shows 306 ldb
                                      see posts 15 and 17 .The bios at post 17 has your DMI + win key added .

Use neoprogrammer or asprogrammer software

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7 NeoProgrammer

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10 AsProgrammer
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-09-2021, 05:55 AM.

Comment

The backup is not good,its corrupted, theres a few reasons for it.

The clip isn`t held on steady or its not making good contact.
                                        The 3.3V volt mod hasn`t been done
                                        The default software is shit

Comment

Working...
                                        X