This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is Rapid and I’m from USA. It’s a pleasure to be here!

Comment

Hello. Name is Frank. Located in Melbourne Victoria Australia.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone, just joined to this lovely forums. I found this place when I looking for something about electronics repair, seems very interesting.

Hope to have some fun here!

Comment

Name is Hal. New to this forum. Dabble in electronics repair as a hobby. Seems I'm always finding another project to troubleshoot. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't, but at least I try. Learning something new is what drives me, even though I'm not (new).

Comment

Hello Everyone. I'm Kelum and I'm an electronic hobbiest. Although electronics is not my main field I love to work with electronics, and I'm learning to repair laptop motherboards now.

Comment

Greetings and salutations...

My name is JebStuart and I've been clicking around on keyboards since the IBM PCjr, but seem to learn something new everyday. I have no doubt, this forum will keep it that way.

Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi, hello from France. I'm here to ask on an old post some detail

Comment

Hi folks.
                    I was born in N. America but live in S. for a little over twenty years at press time. I am learning PCB level repair as part of my appliance (electrodomestic machinery) repair business. The gentleman at LER (Learn Electronics Repair) YT channel recommended this forum in one of his videos, so I'm here and will probably ask some questions about component equivalents, and perhaps DMM usage. I hope to acquire an oscilloscope sometime, and might ask about one that I see for sale, if I think it won't start a holy war in the replies.
                    I became aware of programming with QBasic 6.something in the early 2000's, and lately have learned a bit of PHP, but am usually more interested in hardware level repair now, because I like to service things that produce some kind of movement (think automobile, washing machine, A/C), and most electromechanical devices have a PCB or two in them nowadays. Cheers!

Comment

Hi there, my name is Daniel, I'm from Paris and I'm interested in electronics and artificial intelligence. Glad to be here !

Comment

Hi Everyone
                        I am very new to electronics and need to learn a lot. Hence this site.
                        I need boardview for Dell G3 3500 motherboard. Please help if anyone has this. I have been able to find schematics but not boardview. Thanks

Comment

Hi Folks, I'm Julian from Virginia and I own a small repair shop that fixes just about anything.

Comment

Hello i'm Kai from Morocco I'm hoping to find a solution for my laptop
                            it would really be appreciated if anyone can help me out i already spent too much trying to fix it and nothing worked
                            hopefully i can find a solution here
                            Thank you all
                            my laptop is :
                            Dell Latitude 5310
                            service tag : 2GS1F63
                            service number : 2GS1F63-8FC8
                            any help would be really appreciated (only trynna find some old pictures of my days with my wife who passed away several months ago...)
                            Thank you all again for your kindness

Comment

Hello guys, Szymon, 18y, I teach my friends electronics and I thought it would be a great idea to create them account to this friendly and helpful forum

Comment

Hi all I am Bernard from France. Hope to find here helpful people and be able to help others as well. Thanks for your kindness.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new from Texas. I hope to learn a lot from you geniuses.

Comment

Hi all.
                                    I just joined this forum, because it seems the place to be, when help is needed with bios issues.
                                    Just bought the CH341A programmer, and got a successfull readout.
                                    Now I have to find out, how I can decode or remove the password

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Sergey, in my free time I like to dig into faulty equip

Comment

Hello everybody
                                        my name is Mohamed
                                        I'm from egypt and i major in computer science

Comment

Hello all... Eric from Canada... New member and occasional re-capper of NOS (new-ish old stock) PSUs.

Decided to join if/when I need the advice of seasoned cap gurus.

Comment

Working...
                                          X