This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm Val and just need to get started before I can start asking questions. Thanks!! Hope to get a reply back soon.

Comment

Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Gaetano, ma preferisco Raziel per via della saga di Legacy of Kain da cui sono rimasto affascinato. Il mio lavoro รจ fare il tecnico: Computer, videogames, consolle, strumenti musicali, Dj set consolle, etc.....
      Vivo in Italia e ho notato questo sito che credo che sia uno dei migliori che ci siano in giro per il web.
      Sto cercando di riparare un notebook ASUS X555LD Ver 3.1 che non ha la Tensione del Backlight on/off.

Comment

Hello im from germany and i found this beautiful forim

Comment

Hi all.
          Newbie but keen to learn.

Comment

Hi to all , I'm piggle, quite new to all this so please be gentle, mostly do tv repair as a hobby , been doing it a few years now but never stop learning

Comment

Hello to all, I’m from Florida. I’ve always loved electronics and tinkering with gadgets. My son says that seeing my tinkering inspired him to become an engineer, ending up studying at an institute of technology in MA

Comment

Hi guys! I am computer engineer from California. I see this forum have a lot of useful information.

Comment

Hi

Comment

I can not speak english very well but I hope that you can understand me xD or you can use translate for my spanish.
                    Saludos, soy REEA y soy fanatico a la programaciones y casi siempre estoy en busca de nuevas areas del software. A la vez les informo que tengo muchas Bios de varios modelo que he recopilado durante mis 5 aรฑos de experiencia en prgramaciones lo cual me gustaria compartirlas con uds y esperando que le sirva de mucha ayuda ya que para mi lo fueron en sus tiempos de urgencia y necesidad. Sin mas que decir espero aprender mas de ustedes y brindarle mis recopilaciones a todos aquellos que lo puedan necesitar. See you soon.

Comment

Hello guys. Hardware engineer from Norway here. Thought I would try to fix my Mac, so in need for some schematics and layout files. Will start a new thread.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                        I write from Italy, I am a software developer and
                        I have a diploma in electronics.
                        My first pc is a commodor 64 and I had a 286 16 mhz, 486 ... and so on
                        I am here to learn new things and how repair my device.

Comment

Hello.

Only electronics newbie...

Comment

Hello from Australia, just hoping to learn some more and maybe fix up a monitor I have lying around.

Comment

Hi. My name is Frank and I used to be a TV repair guy until I moved on to computers back in the 70s. My repair skills are a little rusty but I remember just enough to be dangerous with meter probe. I really appreciate having a forum like this since I don't know anyone who still repairs anything anymore and there is no place else to go for advice on repairs. Thanks in advance to anyone who provide help. I really appreciate it!
                              Frank

Comment

just here for the schematics and boardviews that are hard to find

Comment

Greetings. I'm keen, and anxious to share results.

Comment

Hi,
                                    Retired IT engineer living in France, dedicated to making broke things work again.
                                    Just about to tackle a Tosh laptop with what looks like a duff Nec/Tokin capacitor so I thought that it was about time I signed up and contributed instead of just leeching info from you guys.

Comment

Hey All,

New to the site and not sure how I didn't find it sooner.

Middle aged tradesman who used to be tech saavy back in the day. I kind of lost the edge when Windows took over...

I have collected and repaired a few older (70's - early 80's), arcade machines - I can muddle through basic TTL circuits given enough time and luck.

I like cars and bikes and would say I'm a bit of a mechanical nerd as I can usually fix most things.

I tripped across this site while looking for information on my suddenly non-working Sharp Aquos 80" TV.

Mark

Comment

Hi Everyone

Been in the electronics industry for about 40 years so seen a lot of changes. Now fix Apple Mac Computers which I have been doing since the Macintosh Lisa.

It is getting more difficult to obtain parts now and circuit diagrams but the board swapping and minor component replacement is still keeping me busy and sourcing parts to sell.

With this excellent forum I hope to find new sources of parts and circuit diagrams and learn more electronic tips

Andy

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X