• Show
Clear All

Re: mirror, mirror on the wall- which OS is the best of all

so, my friend is saving up for one to use as an ultra-gaming machine
    sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

After spending the last week or so playing around with Vista Home Premium, and Windows Se7en I can say with no remorse that these Progies are pure junk. I'm running the Vista right now and the OS does work somewhat but its design is as stupid as it gets. I gave up on Windows 7 RC because I couldn't find things in it like settings...ect. For me its Xp. My HD with Xp Home installed is sitting here begging to be put back in the PC and so it will be shortly.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
      Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
      John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
      Rod Serling

Comment

I don't like the way Vista is "organized" either. Something simple like a small change in settings that takes 5 seconds to do in XP will take 5 minutes to do in Vista, mostly because all the extra steps you'd have to do.
        I think I'll skip Vista too.

Comment

Working...
        X