Voltage on all pins 1&2 Fet (D S G )

Comment

Re: Asus K550V no powered on

Fet 1 near connector on D 19V S 0V G 0V and on the Fet 2 all 0V

Comment

Originally posted by Fabbrone View Post
        Fet 1 near connector on D 19V S 0V G 0V and on the Fet 2 all 0V
        Your 2 Fest are N channel fets gâté need 24V to Bypass the voltages. you have to check the two MOSFETs one of them is short or faulty there is another way to bypass the voltage to see if the MB working or not
        Last edited by Techtiger; 03-05-2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I checked with a multimeter, on Fet 1 between D and S ther is high impedance , on the Fet 2 there is 0,7 ohm

Comment

I checked with a multimeter, on Fet 1 between D and S ther is high impedance , on the Fet 2 there is 0,7 ohm
            Take it out of the MB and test it again after removing check the resistance to GND R010 CLR next to the 2nd Fet , I will explain after how to bypass the voltage to see if the MB working or not
            Last edited by Techtiger; 03-05-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

I removed the fet 1 is between D and S there is high impedance also inverting the terminals. Between R010 and gnd high impedance

Comment

I removed the fet 1 is between D and S there is high impedance also inverting the terminals. Between R010 and gnd high impedance
                High impedance ? How many Ohms?

Comment

On the Fet pin D-S 2.5Mohm, also between R010 and ground 2.5 Mohm

Comment

On the Fet pin D-S 2.5Mohm, also between R010 and ground 2.5 Mohm
                    thats fine do a last test put the multimeter in DIODE range do the same test 1st & 2 fet (S D G) and the R010, remove the 1st fet out of the MB to test , do you have a power LAB ? if the 1st fet is fine to find out the MB is working or not put a sold wire from Drain of 1st fet to Source of 2nd fet pads you can leave the second fet out of the MB for the moment but with a powre LAB it's easy to fine out any short

Comment

if I try the first unsoldered fet with the multimeter in diode mode it works by putting the positive on the D and negative on the S is open but if I touch G and S here it is enabled and now between D to S is 0.
                      Yes I have a power lab but to try I have to unsolder the second fet too?

Comment

if I try the first unsoldered fet with the multimeter in diode mode it works by putting the positive on the D and negative on the S is open but if I touch G and S here it is enabled and now between D to S is 0.
                        Yes I have a power lab but to try I have to unsolder the second fet too?
                        With the power lab first apply 1V 3A to the S of 2fet the is connected to the R010 it’s you CLR if nothing get heat or no short in lab increase the power up to 19V gradually & power the MB
                        Last edited by Techtiger; 03-06-2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

in N-Channel Fet black probe to S Black probe to D Red you should get value of 50-600 if you reverse probe no value or high value , S Red Probe G black probe no value or high value, D to G no Value or high value

Comment

OK Ok tried to power it and turn on the video immediately goes into the bios correctly. Retrying the first unsoldered fet with the probe R on D and probe N on S multimeter no value if I invert the probes there are 2.2 mega ohms. Probe R on D and N on G no value if I invert 2.3 mega ohms. If I put probe R on S and N on G there are 30 ohms

Comment

Ok I will look in to it but do not power the MB any more if any EMI electromagnetic effects the MB will die

Comment

OK Ok tried to power it and turn on the video immediately goes into the bios correctly. Retrying the first unsoldered fet with the probe R on D and probe N on S multimeter no value if I invert the probes there are 2.2 mega ohms. Probe R on D and N on G no value if I invert 2.3 mega ohms. If I put probe R on S and N on G there are 30 ohms
                                Find out the number of the charging IC

Comment

I don't have the schematics , maybe a photo of the main board can help you
                                  Attached Files

Comment

What is the number of this IC
                                    Attached Files

Comment

It's uP1565p

Comment

It's uP1565p
                                        Not this one it's the RAM Régulateur the 1st 2 letters start BQ24XXX Search

Comment

Working...
                                        X