Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung EU40F6400 power cycling

ok, keep us posted!

i'm still looking for a solution. not much time at the moment though unfortunatly.

Comment

i got inpatient and got a new PSU board.
      fixed the problem for me.

i might try to find a solution for my broken one though, since i can't stand that i can't find what's wrong with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnary View Post
        In my case i will try to replace one of the 2 SLC2013m, i wait for it and when received it, will post the result here
        I have the same clicking problem as described in this thread. By heating the SLC2013M ic with hair dryer the power supply switches on as normal. By then cooling with freeze spray it will start power cycling again. I would be most interested how you get on with changing that ic. Dont know if you've received it yet but would be grateful for an update when you do. One thing is for sure its definitely a power board issue as it can be forced to work with main board and both back-light connections disconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnary View Post
          In my case i will try to replace one of the 2 SLC2013m, i wait for it and when received it, will post the result here
          Hi Legionnary,
          I have a problem with the same power supply with the relay switching and the backlight coming on for about a second. I am working without a schematic but checked the voltages to the backlights. There appear to be 4 drives' 3 of them measure in the 45V region but one measures about 14V. There are 2 X SLC2013M IC's that seem to be connected to these backlight voltages. How did you get on when you replaced these IC's. I am planning to take a chance and replace both.

Comment

If you disconnect the leds, what voltage do the led outputs peak to at switch on. Reading through the thread, Post#28 gives the voltages you should have so would be worth measuring.
            Last edited by dick_barton; 04-29-2017, 07:12 AM.
            Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I had the same problem. In my case was broken SLC2013M IC. Replacement of IC9101 problem solved, the TV works now.

Comment

Working...
              X