X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,
    I've arrived here while searching for a solution of my problem with a TV.

Comment

I am a rank amatuer trying to troubleshoot an LG TV

Comment

Been lurking for a while, and now need to ask a question or two.
        Have recapped a monitor or two, one motherboard (one pending), a gpu, and revived a PSU without frying myself
        Aside from tinkering with out of date tech, I take photos, read books, ride horseback, fix anything... oh yes, and I drink tea

Comment

Hello, i'm an electronic technician and i work in data recovery field.

Comment

Hi, My name is Robin and I found your site searching for repair on my grundig, so far I am just reading posts and getting familiar with the site. Thank you for the join.

Comment

Hello all! I'm Josh. I have a background in programming, and have only recently begun to dabble in electronics, so I look forward to learning all I can from you guys!

Comment

Hey all

Comment

Good evening. I work on various types of electronics as a hobby. I have an electrical engineering background and get a lot of satisfaction out of fixing things.

Comment

1st post made!

Hello world, electronics technologist here with 20yrs experience. I found the forum while searching for info on how to fix a plasma TV.

Comment

Hey everyone my name is ryan and I just bought a 1964 yds3c last week for 100 dollars. I look forward to being a part of this site and for the help cause I'm a newbie to working on bikes

Comment

I honestly can say I didn't intend to join but after ready some threads on Plasma TV issues , I figure why not. I have yet to try the repairs on my Samsung but hopefully the information I found on tom66 thread will do the trick.

Comment

Hey all- Kind of got into this as a hobby and my wife thinks I'm crazy. Ive got my hands on quite a few projects. Some easier than others. Hope my good luck keeps up!

Comment

Hello, first computer was an ADAM and a bit later was an 8088. Started dabbling in board level repair a few years back with the repair of a couple computer monitors. Simple stuff, where the monitor would flicker, etc. Easy visual cap bulging replacement.

Comment

Hello All,
                              Looking forward to learning how to save myself money for simple repairs and gaining KNOWLEDGE from these forums. Never really used forums before but started a few years ago on an automobile forum that was way better than the information the dealer provided. Since then I have used forums for about any issue with anything and there seems to be people out there that have experienced the same issues with great ideas for repairs. Hoping I will have the same here.

Thanks,

David D

Comment

Hi guys i'm Mexican 32y old the electronic it's my favorite hobbie, i'm MD, so hi everyone!!! And thanks for accept me on this group.

Comment

Hello everyone...I'm Randy...been browsing these forums on how to fix our 5 year old Samsung TV. I seem to be missing out on some pictures so might as well sign up & be part of the community.

I took some electronic classes when I was a kid, thanks to my dad. That was 40 years ago back in the old country. Not a full blown tech but I kinda know my way around the stuff.

Looking forward to the knowledge & thanks for the add.

Cheers,

Comment

Hello,
                                    I am V01demar . New guy here.
                                    I'm from DNR

Comment

Hey. I am trying to fix my laptop and I need unlimited access! Hoping to find help!

Comment

Hello guys my name is Apostolis im 17 years old and started studying electronics!Im from greece and im really happy entering this forum.So i look forward learning a lot of new staff here and finding solutions that will help me in the future!

Comment

Names Tomulescu Ionel
                                          43 - Birthday 10 February 1972.
                                          Married, we have 1 children

MO:
                                          I am a small technician, I love to test the hardware side. My first contact was 1992 on the z80 ...

PS i mix in my hobby - engines (i try to make a new energy-system, with old things ), motherboard (i try to understand phisic problems on the moterboards ... ic, cap's, diodes,... etc) phones ...

Comment

Working...
                                          X