216-081.0028 all the time problems to install drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

216-081.0028 all the time problems to install drivers

well its not the first or the 10th , all the time i replace this chip 0028 i got problem with drivers install !!!!
    i heard some rumors about bios issues , of when replacing new chip , is thereany acurate reason or way out to fix it ?

thk in advance guys

Re: 216-081.0028 all the time problems to install drivers

noone have any idea .. does it never happen to anyone ?????
    let me know

Comment

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

well im saying that everytime i replace the 0028 chipset ...then everytime i try to install VIDEO DRIVERS , they will not install !!!!!

Comment

Same chipset model?

Comment

Sim claudio,

SAme exact chipset model - therefore this is something that happen with a few machines worldwide , still not figuring it yet the problem ! i've heard rumors about main rom needing to be flashed.

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
              well im saying that everytime i replace the 0028 chipset ...then everytime i try to install VIDEO DRIVERS , they will not install !!!!!
              Ok, I see. I think. It puzzles me when people use public forums for private conversations. And they do equate to private conversations when there is no background or reference information for the rest of us to relate to, doesn't it?

I don't have a cat, otherwise I'd ask it. I don't have a tinfoil hat but I don't need one, I've got pyramid headgear and a negative ion generator that does 8KV.

Comment

Have you tried install Chipset driver first and then VGA?
                Because GPU or LVDS are controlled in most cases by CPU, so the VGA drive has to communicate with CPU.
                In your case in guess the GPU or LVDS is controlled by 0028 (PCH i guess), so in that case you need first to install chipset drivers.

Comment

thre is a long thread on other forums a bout that

bios needs to be moded in order to match PID and VID of new chip (216-0810028 replaced with 216-0833000)

use google translate to figure out

http://notebook1.ru/forma1/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=84039
                  Im Back... sort of...

Comment

yes , donald , but the case is that chipset original is 0028 , and i put a new 0028 as well .

i heard about that interchangeble option between 0028 to 3000 , but i got a 0028 new .. works nice , but dont allow me to install video drivers

Comment

oh, sorry, my mistake... :/
                      Im Back... sort of...

Comment

btw the board is a PLAC/CSAC DSC

Comment

claudio its not driver issue , tryed all ways

Comment

btw this is my original dump , donald , try your magics eheheh
                            Attached Files

Comment

real model with pscxxx code???
                              Im Back... sort of...

Comment

C850d-125 pscc8e

Comment

try bios form web first
                                  Attached Files
                                  Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveNielsen View Post
                                    Ok, I see. I think. It puzzles me when people use public forums for private conversations. And they do equate to private conversations when there is no background or reference information for the rest of us to relate to, doesn't it?

I don't have a cat, otherwise I'd ask it. I don't have a tinfoil hat but I don't need one, I've got pyramid headgear and a negative ion generator that does 8KV.
                                    It looks like it is cheaper to use this forum for private communications than paying long distance phone toll charges. This forum has gone to the dogs lately. I do not have a cat either.

Comment

Defeats the purpose of the forums and probably constitutes abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
                                        claudio its not driver issue , tryed all ways
                                        Have you tried to upload your bios, after replace 0028?
                                        In some cases that i found 2 years ago, after i Reball and put the same chipset i had to reprogram bios again.
                                        After searching online i found it was because ME region, donĀ“t remember quite well but it was something like this.

When you shut down the computer the PCH and Bios they are in the same state (0,1 and 2), when you remove the chipset from board, the chipset will reset and be in state 0, but Bios will be in the last state when computer shutdown.
                                        If the state of Bios is 1 and chipset is on state 0, there will be no communication between, so in that case we need to reset Bios in order to be in 0 state like the chipset.
                                        Sorry for my bad English, and sorry for the explanation is not clear, but you can find the full explanation on the following link

Link
                                        http://www.win-rai******************ems.html
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-07-2023, 09:18 AM. Reason: dead link

Comment

Working...
                                        X