Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capxon capacitor codes?

Hi all

I have got a suspect capacitor in my TV Power Supply. The old one is glued to the PCB but I want to order a new one before I pull the old one. The side with the ratings is the side that is glued down!

Does anyone know what spec a Capxon KM P1106 capacitor is?

There is no mention of the codes in the capxon catalogue, only ordering codes.

Thanks

Re: Capxon capacitor codes?

general junk,
    rubycon YXF is closest but panasonic FR will probably be fine.
    Attached Files

Comment

1106 is most likely just date of manufacture, week 6 of 2011.
      You can get an idea of capacitance by measuring the size of the capacitor.
      And voltage you can check with a DMM.
      "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

post a foto, maybe there is more than one of them.
        or get the glue off.

what tv is it? maybe we can get the info from other sources.

Comment

Yes, it makes sense that it could be the date code as it is a 2011 TV.
          There is only 2 Capxon capacitors left on the power supply board now, all the rest have failed one after the other and have been replaced with Panasonic FR ones. In future projects I will just replace the lot in one go.

The TV is a Logik L24DVDB11 if anyone has a service manual?

Comment

Logik = fake brand.

it's probably Vestel or UMC inside.
            got a foto of the psu?

Comment

Attached is a picture of a power supply board the same as mine. How can you tell which factory it came from?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello it took some work deconstructing the picture you sent solved it by rotating and zooming in to the part number.

Logik is produced by the European electronics company Currys (basically an In house brand)

Found it because your board looked very similar to a board i had in a 23' Apex LED TV (which blew up after recapping)

So i looked around ,i found a site that sells the board brand new, it says that the manufacturer is Logik (its another company doing it for them) the part label number is used by the Element brand which is a private brand of Walmart (owner of UK Asda)

Use the part number on the label ls2204037

https://spares2repair.co.uk/logik-l2...s2204037-00-gp

The manufacturer of the circuit board printing is (not making the board)

http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/t...637&sequence=1

I agree with STJ use Panny caps or ruby.

(My Apex TV blew up cause the person at the factory silkscreened the caps orientation (on several caps) on both places on the board, after re-capping and plugging it in, the caps blew up)
                Last edited by coreAngel; 06-13-2018, 09:26 PM.
                Yes i love Nichicon MUSE Audio Capacitors...they would look awesome all over any motherboard

Comment

Working...
                X