Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tda1085 & triac problem

Hi
    I have a problem with a tda1085c circuit.

The board has 2 terminal switch with a moving shaft.There are 3 positions. Position 0(motor stopped) posistion 1(right-handed rotation) and position 3(left-handed rotation).At the same time, moving with the shaft a potentiometer to adjust the speed.
    if it has been pressed position 1 or 2 and after turn on the main power switch(230v), everything is ok with universal motor.
    If i turn on the main power switch and press the terminal switch from position 0 to position 1 or 2 the motor starts with high speed and stabilizes in the right speed.The change of direction takes place with relays.

I have tried to change the potentiometer, but the problem is with the spikes from switches and the triac(bta26-700b)
    Also i have tried to put electrolytic capacitors on switch contacts and gnd, but the problem remains.

video : https://files.fm/u/qmtjcx3rv
    Could you help me?
    Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by techsifnos; 10-26-2021, 08:14 AM.

Re: tda1085 & triac problem

not sure what the proper behavior should be?
    what is this motor for?
    is the high speed improper?
    Why does this control have a potentiometer on it in the first place, wouldn't it be easier to have a 3-position center off toggle switch and do away with the potentiometer?

Comment

Re: tda1085 & triac problem

i dont even understand the question.
      is it blowing the triacs?

Comment

Working...
      X