Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Hello, I checked F6101, is that the one you mean? https://www.shopjimmy.com/sony-1-474...-supply-board/

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      Hello, I checked F6101, is that the one you mean? https://www.shopjimmy.com/sony-1-474...-supply-board/
      f120 right hand side lower edge of board

Comment

Oh ok thanks, I'll check it.

Comment

Tests ok, tricky little fuse, I didn't even notice it.

Comment

as its on the secondary side it was worth checking as your missing voltages

Comment

how about T601 & T602 both they have 2 legs at primary side did you have any voltage on them or not? be careful this hot area the chassis should be main cap -

Comment

Have .75 v, on all 4 legs of t601 and 2, - leg main cap as ground.

Comment

that's with stby powr-on and bl-on jumped.

Comment

sure

Comment

Lol, I meant, I measured it with those 3 jumped.

Comment

of course.. the jumpers never move them until you have V on secondary

Comment

what printed on ic901?

Comment

a6069h, I think this is the equivalent: https://datasheetspdf.com/datasheet/STR-A6069H.html

Comment

Do you think I could test these particular edgelit tiny backlights with something like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qi9QS3tRfM

Comment

you have the screen out.. so show me the strip LED.. edge LED built in zener.. some time it lit but the zener open.. or it short didn't let LED to lit

Comment

pics.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

There are tiny little + and - under the colored tape I guess that is, maybe I can test them with the dmm if I pull off the tape.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                                      There are tiny little + and - under the colored tape I guess that is, maybe I can test them with the dmm if I pull off the tape.
                                      not with dmm, only led tester or any other v source because they are group could have 6-8 led in each.. each socket all group share the same + the dark wire you can feed each socket from the other end of the cable. so no need to pull off the tape

if you are going to use DMM must be direct on each led on the strip

Comment

Can't see where to put the leads, guess I'll get a tester, I think theyr'e on sale, had one but lost it somehow.

Comment

I have to ask a nooby questions, I think I knew but certainly forgot the answer to, trying to diagnose this powerboard from input of ac all the way out the other side, a-z,
                                          1=I have expected voltage on stby and acdet pins, does that mean the bridge rectifier is ok, if not what voltages should I expect on the bridge rectifier, forgot exactly how to test it too, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X