Sanyo FW65D25T has backlight but no picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sanyo FW65D25T has backlight but no picture

what are the numbers printed on them ic's?

Comment

Originally posted by cb1175 View Post
      I replaced the main board tonight with one that I ordered from Ebay (supposedly fully tested from a repair shop) and still get backlight no picture - same thing it's always done. I did notice the standby light blinks 9 times now instead of 8 when turning it on. Does anyone know what the blink codes on a Sanyo mean?

I still had the replacement T-con board that I bought and swapped that in but didn't make a difference.

The only board I haven't replaced yet is the FRC board. I can't find one for sale right now used or new for this TV. However, in searching for one, I saw that a RCA RLED6090 FRC board looks identical to my board but has a different part number on the board. Should I bother to try replacing the FRC board? If yes, is there any way the RCA one would work or do I need one specific to this TV?

It appears to me that there is an EEPROM on the FRC board and one on the main board. Are they both EEPROM's or is the one on the FRC board something else?
      Check n see if that's a match, appears to be. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sanyo-40-DR....c100005.m1851
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 01-25-2019, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Any progress?

Comment

Working...
        X