ASUS K52Jc No Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS K52Jc No Power

Hi Everyone! i have a problem with Asus K52J, it has no power but sometimes when i plugged in the chareger it becomes auto power on. Can i ask what must be the main cause? and i hope anyone can give me a schematic diagram :-) main board label is K52JC rev 2.0

i hope someone could notice my post.. TIA
    Last edited by DrawdeSoft; 12-16-2016, 01:12 AM.

Re: ASUS K52Jc No Power

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...3a9e7f98b3.pdf

or

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36264

Comment

Hi Sir! i think ASUS K52JC is different from the link that u gave :-) i hope you can help me sir thanks a lot

Comment

Finally I noticed your post sir This is the board view, it might help you.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

thanks for this one sir, but unfortunately i cant open the file? can i ask for pdf file sir if u dont mind :-) thanks for the help... really appeciate it

Comment

Originally posted by DrawdeSoft View Post
            thanks for this one sir, but unfortunately i cant open the file? can i ask for pdf file sir if u dont mind :-) thanks for the help... really appeciate it
            Software to open those file:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56151
            http://boardviewer.net/index

Schematic, not available

Comment

tnx for the info sir

Comment

Originally posted by DrawdeSoft View Post
                tnx for the info sir
                Do you solve your problem?if not ,check 19v on the fuse after the two beginning MOSFET ,if is present then check 3 v and 5v (always),if it isn't ,then check your charger ic (vin,acin,acok),sometimes there is a bad connexion on charger ic disoldering and soldering it again may solve problem ,(but not always) you should check 19 v on the fuse after the two switch if isn't present check acin (3,3v) a divider with two resistance if you don't have acin 3,3v the charger ic will not switch the second transistor to get 19 v on the fuse or resistance ( generally it called B+) also check the two first transistor if one of them defected and make sure B+ not shorted.
                Sorry for my bad English ,
                Hope that help you sir
                Last edited by kiraro; 01-27-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

thanks

Comment

I landed at this thread because my ASUS K52Jc suddenly began displaying a flashing orange LED near the touch pad instead of the normal steady green LED in that position. I performed all of the software related fixes that I could find on the net. The next indication was either a bad battery or a bad motherboard. At this point, since the symptoms were the same as no battery present, I took the step of removing the battery and at the rear of the computer I applied slight outward force to each of the two large blades related to the battery + and -. I reinserted the battery and the problem is resolved. Contact cleaner might have accomplished the same. So, I didn't need to replace any caps but I'm happy to have discovered this site dedicated to cap replacement. A very useful reference. Thank you one and all.

Comment

Originally posted by kiraro View Post
                      Do you solve your problem?if not ,check 19v on the fuse after the two beginning MOSFET ,if is present then check 3 v and 5v (always),if it isn't ,then check your charger ic (vin,acin,acok),sometimes there is a bad connexion on charger ic disoldering and soldering it again may solve problem ,(but not always) you should check 19 v on the fuse after the two switch if isn't present check acin (3,3v) a divider with two resistance if you don't have acin 3,3v the charger ic will not switch the second transistor to get 19 v on the fuse or resistance ( generally it called B+) also check the two first transistor if one of them defected and make sure B+ not shorted.
                      Sorry for my bad English ,
                      Hope that help you sir

thanks a lot

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X