Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hp probook 640 g1 uma

Hello friends

Need help with removing the BIOS Admin password. this HPUnlocker didn't work for me, or i didnt in the rihgt way, attached the original backup with password.

mb 6050a2566302-mb-a03 14"
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 11:58 AM.

Comment

hello friends, its solved, after trying a coupple times, the unlocker software works perfect!! i dont have password anymore

Comment

Hi, can anyone correct this corrupt bios from my machine? I am getting the fan on full speed after power on. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pingaroon View Post
          Hi, can anyone correct this corrupt bios from my machine? I am getting the fan on full speed after power on. Thanks!
          Have you tried cleaning the ME firmware https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Have you tried cleaning the ME firmware https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88533
            Hi, yes thanks - I have done that process before but in this case the ME version is 9.0.22.1467 and I can't find the flash image tool with the same revision. I've pawed over the archives on win-raid but it skips this version.
            Do you know where I can get it? Cheers.

Comment

...the ME version is 9.0.22.1467 and I can't find the flash image tool with the same revision...
              There is no need to search for the exact same version of FIT, you can use ME System Tools v9.1 r7 - (2018-09-01) - for systems running ME v9.0 - v9.1 posted in win-raid by plutomaniac.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                There is no need to search for the exact same version of FIT, you can use ME System Tools v9.1 r7 - (2018-09-01) - for systems running ME v9.0 - v9.1 posted in win-raid by plutomaniac.
                ok good to know, thanks! I have just cleaned it using FIT 9.1
                I won't be able to test it till tomorrow, but when I scan the outimage file with MEanalyzer, it still says type "extracted", not "configured"? It shows the FIT version as 9.1 in the outimage file as it should, so why would it not say "configured" as the guide says it should? Thanks

Comment

ok good to know, thanks! I have just cleaned it using FIT 9.1
                  I won't be able to test it till tomorrow, but when I scan the outimage file with MEanalyzer, it still says type "extracted", not "configured"? It shows the FIT version as 9.1 in the outimage file as it should, so why would it not say "configured" as the guide says it should? Thanks
                  How about RTFM? You're looking for help, or for babysitter here? Don't want to be rude, but come on man - there is a beautiful guide, just take time to read it carefully!!! Want help - help yourself first.
                  Hint:
                  Originally posted by plutomaniac
                  Import the output file to ME Analyzer and check if the Major/Minor versions & SKU are the same as before. Also, make sure the Type is reported as "Extracted" which means that the inputted image is OEM/FITC configured. Whether the DATA section is now Configured and not Initialized cannot be checked/verified by ME Analyzer but if you followed the above steps properly you should not be having any issues.

Comment

How about RTFM? You're looking for help, or for babysitter here? Don't want to be rude, but come on man - there is a beautiful guide, just take time to read it carefully!!! Want help - help yourself first.
                    Hint:

> 8. Open the bios with MEAnalyzer,it should say Configured

Jeepers, take the chill pill, and remember the adage "Assumptions make an ASS out of UME" lol. I've been reading the FM for 30 years and in the vast swathe of information out there, it's easy to miss a detail here and there, especially when you are into new territory and expanding knowledge into different areas. I see that section now in the detailed guide, so it's safe to say that point 8 above is what is known as a BUM STEER. But thanks, anyway

Cleaning the bios didn't make any difference. I got another bios from another machine and the same result with that, so it seems this board has other issues...

Comment

...I've been reading the FM for 30 years and in the vast swathe of information out there, it's easy to miss a detail here and there...
                      I got another bios from another machine and the same result ... I am getting the fan on full speed after power on.
                      Hmmm...Strange...Very Strange!
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-25-2021, 03:52 AM.

Comment

> 8. Open the bios with MEAnalyzer,it should say Configured

Jeepers, take the chill pill, and remember the adage "Assumptions make an ASS out of UME" lol. I've been reading the FM for 30 years and in the vast swathe of information out there, it's easy to miss a detail here and there, especially when you are into new territory and expanding knowledge into different areas. I see that section now in the detailed guide, so it's safe to say that point 8 above is what is known as a BUM STEER. But thanks, anyway

Cleaning the bios didn't make any difference. I got another bios from another machine and the same result with that, so it seems this board has other issues...
                        Step 8 in my guide is only there if you`re following the video ,using the practice bios and FIT (from version 11 tools),my guide isn`t meant to cover everything . The win-raid guide is the one to follow, D3. ME 7 - 10 & TXE 1 - 2 .

Been reading the FM for 50+ years ,and still making mistakes
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Please Remove the Bios Admin password.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad hamid View Post
                            please remove the bios admin password.
                            try

Comment

It's working. Thank you so much..
                              God bless you..
                              Thank you again 💞😃😊

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                                here try and reply.
                                ty 100% working

Comment

640 G1 Bios password remove request

6050A2566302-MB-A04 old backup BIOS PASSWORD protected

Comment

Re: 640 G1 Bios password remove request

Originally posted by ramrk View Post
                                    6050A2566302-MB-A04 old backup BIOS PASSWORD protected
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: HP Probook ZBook 14

I saw the files and they look fine to me, so looks like the subsequent update didn't go ok.
                                      Try reprogramming the chip again (with the unlocked file).
                                      I appreciate your input @Vesoko356.

I programmed the chip, verified it, then read it and compared the file with the original unlocked file! No way that the programming was a problem. After re-soldering the chip the laptop booted, password unlocked and was 100% OK for 1 day including multiple reboots!

In the absence of other ideas I will reprogram the chip again but I would like to avoid removing it again if possible because one of the tracks is starting to lift...

Maybe the HP BIOS update stuffed it - although the update went OK and it worked directly afterwards.

Comment

Re: HP Probook ZBook 14

Originally posted by liberator View Post
                                        I appreciate your input @Vesoko356.

I programmed the chip, verified it, then read it and compared the file with the original unlocked file! No way that the programming was a problem. After re-soldering the chip the laptop booted, password unlocked and was 100% OK for 1 day including multiple reboots!

In the absence of other ideas I will reprogram the chip again but I would like to avoid removing it again if possible because one of the tracks is starting to lift...

Maybe the HP BIOS update stuffed it - although the update went OK and it worked directly afterwards.
                                        Originally posted by liberator View Post
                                        I was offered a BIOS update by the HP app
                                        Avoid using these crappy HP programs, in most cases they install various updates in the background with or without your consent, I guess that's what happened in your case as well.
                                        Тhere is nothing to lose anyway - the laptop doesn't start at the moment as far as I understand from your post, so you have no choice but to try reprogramming the chip again. If by any coincidence no hardware defect has occurred, the laptop should work again.

Comment

Can u teach me how to edit bios files

Comment

Working...
                                          X