This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, I'm Jeffry from Naples Italy and I'm a passionate and self-taught computer.
    I make small repairs I found this site very interesting especially about bios, mainboard and more
    I also hope to give my modest contribution.
    Thank you

Comment

Hello. I'm Don from Tennessee. Just signed up to research original xbox mb capacitors. There seems to be a wealth of info here. Thanks!

Comment

hi everyone
        i'm from Algeria
        i'm computer technician hard+soft
        more than 15 years of experience
        i take cours in laptop repair and hdd repair .

Comment

Hello, I enjoy troubleshooting Pcb's. I guess thats my hobby.

Comment

Hi all!

I am new here. im a beginner in motherboard and pc repairing. please help. thanks

Comment

I just try to fix this deam Macbook Pro 15-inch, Early 2011 I guess
              mainboard 820-2915-B

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm an electrical engineer and software developer in the US. I have a general interest in electronics, but I found this forum while I was looking for help with a specific problem... when I can post, I'll write it up and hopefully you can help me out. In short, I've got an old Macintosh from about 1990. It still works, but the screen's a little messed up. I'd like to get it working again, since it's a nice little vintage computer from my youth.

Thanks, all!

Comment

Hi guys,
                  I'm from Bolivia, a technical study in electronics and I'm glad to have known this site.

Comment

hey guys from canada here, hopefully i can learn some usefull stuff thank you

Comment

Hello everybody.
                      I'm Stern from France. My hobbies: Electronics, sofware, hardware repair.
                      Glade to join this Forum.

Comment

Hi all,
                        I am new here, Graham from north Queensland Australia, I am an old school board level tech. Started in Radio & TV way back in 74, still had some valve's around then. I tend to get my fingers into anything interesting, got my first computer, a VIC 20 back in 84, and tried to keep up with the crowd since then. Spent 20 years in the mining industry in Papua New Guinea doing communications, industrial electrical, refrigeration, diesel gensets, marine and aircraft navigational aids, solar systems, even picked up my electricians licence as well. Now back in Australia for 11 years, managing a communications company, but still doing board level repairs and rigging on comms towers. Gotta keep active some how. Thank you for letting me join the forum.

Comment

Hello All,

I found this forum as a result of trying to fix a television display issue. I enjoy problem solving so I took on this challenge. My background is in mechanical engineering and the automotive industry.I look forward to interacting within the forum and its already been a helpful source as I have been researching some troubleshooting tips.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone, Imma broke college boi tryna fix his ol' laptop so heres ma post to be able to post! i play games in my sapre time and messa round with my acer aspire 3 a315-41-r3rf

Comment

Hello all -- I'm new to TV repair but hopefully will learn

Comment

Hello from Greece, really very nice forum with many topics I hope that I can learn and share many things about electronics with you guys.

Comment

Hello to All.

I grew up through the 70's / 80's with the age of the self build pc's such as the Nascom. After receiving my degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, I moved into a design career designing and building 386 and 486 pc's as well as, one of the first pc plug in boards to drive the STN LCD flat panels that were hitting our shores at that time. I continued in that industry, designing control interfaces for LCD and plasma devices until 2006, when flat panels had become standardized component parts.

Nowadays I do I.T. support of all types including monitor / tv repair.

What annoys me the most is the lack of schematic diagrams for modern equipment, making many, probably simple repairs, too time consuming to be financially viable, and hence propagating the 'throw away' society we live in today.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images/smilies/rockon.gif

Comment

Hello to everyone!

Comment

Hello, my name is Kirk. I'm 53 and an Audio and Home Theater hobbiest. I'm interested in obtaining good caps for my gear and have a question about one brand in particular that I could not find in the search engine. Look forward to obtaining allot of good info on this site. Thank you! Kirk

Comment

I have been looking for information for my tv for a week now. And today found a very informative post here in this forum. This forum looks amazing ! Happy to join !

Comment

Hello, Darkman calling. I'm a 35 y.o. electronics enthusiast and I've found this forum very helpful in the past. I've finally decided to join as a member. We'll be glad to share ideas and experiences with all of you here. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                          X