X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!
    I'm an Electrical Engineer and have plied my trade on ships, chemical installations, as a service engineer for an IT company and as a multi-skilled shift engineer in foods and home care for two of the biggest blue chip companies in the world.
    I can use a PC, my first was a Packard Bell with a 25MHz processor, 2Mb of ram and a massive 105Mb hard disk in 1993 (I think!), and I can remember when DOS was King😊!
    I like to poke around and fiddle with pc's with varying levels of both success and failure but still love to learn about how they work. And that's why I'm here. So hopefully I'll be visiting regularly and asking annoying questions. Cheers, Dave.

Comment

Hello everyone, greetings from USA.

Comment

Hallo from Berlin, DE. My laptop is "kaputt", so now I here for good advice

Comment

Hi. Bye.

Comment

Hello everyone, glad to see that good information is circulating on this forum.
            I'm a beginner and to start I bought 1 CH341a black edition and 1 TL866II Plus and 1 standard WSON 6X5 adapter.
            I try to program 1 bios protected on 1 HP Elitbook 820 G3 for the moment without success with CH341a + NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10 / AsProgrammer_V2.1.0.13.
            The next step with your help maybe will be to use TL866II Plus with FLYPRO V44.55-2021
            Thank you.
            Lafuitedo.

Comment

Hello All, greetings from South Africa!
              Hope to learn a lot here. You guys rock!
              Cheers

Comment

Hello to all from the Southern Caribbean, nice to be on here, seems a place of very intelligent and knowledgeable people that i can learn a lot from.

Comment

hi i am youness from manchester studying and therefore your forum is very interesting to me. I hope to find here a lot of interesting things for myself and would be glad to be useful for members of the forum

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Héctor, I am dedicated to the repair of computers and electronic equipment.
                    I hope to acquire more and better knowledge as well as tips on how to diagnose and repair equipment.
                    I hope to help with my knowledge to those who need it.

Cheers

Comment

Hey all... Great to be in here finally.

I've been an electronics repair tech for the last 28years and counting. As technology changes, so does our knowledge and experience. Joined to learn a great more and to share my knowledge and experience as best as I can.

Comment

Hello,
                        been here for quite a while lurking around, lots of good information.

I am repairing electronics stuff for ages, got my lab equipped with smd rework capacities.

Now just getting into GPU repairs!

thanks for the access to this site.

Comment

Olá, entendido das regas !!

Comment

Trabalho na informatica a 12 anos e agora vou avançar para eletronica e reparos de placas.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I discovered the fourum by chance because I was looking for my Fujitsu laptop repair support.
                              all the members are very generous and i successed downloading a bios bin file to flash the cmos chip ,and it worked, thanks to the bios contributor and this fourum.

Comment

Hello everyone, I thank this forum for so much information.

Comment

HI guys....I am new to this field i am a knowledgeseeker i think everyone will help me thankuu..

Comment

hello everyone, thank you for accepting me as a new member...

Comment

Hi!
                                      I am from Hungary.
                                      I want to learn from this forum.

Comment

Hello. I really dont know what iam doing here. But okey. Here we go. I have mu own share of history and is diagnosed bipolar.
                                        I have struggled with heavy drug addiction but am in the right way for a year or so know. Iam also a unemployd father to a seven year old boy named Love. He is My everything. For a couple of years have i struggled with broken computers, Playstations, tablets and so on. And they have one thing common. Harddrives. Every fucking HDD have crashed. And i know belive its static electricity. Old house with wall to wall carpet. Iam musican and a photographer. So i need my studio. yesterday i friend gave me a laptop to use. Were very happy. But then the harddrive in it broke. Of course. And when i were to replace it i dropped my screwdriver in it and it when it tuched the motherboard it sparkled a little bit. And now it wont turn on. I totally lost it. I am broke and have 15 smart phones who wont work and two laptops. So i decided to see how far i can take this. I can är on the motherboard a burned thingy. So i registrated me here and now we are here. I have some tech skills and some handy tools. Leta start from here.

/ Bluerose

Comment

hello everyone! nice to be here

Comment

Working...
                                          X