• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello my name is Serg.
      I am a car repair engineer, as well as car diagnostic equipment. I like fixing everything. Now I am learning to repair electronics for myself as a hobby

Comment

Hi all

Fairly new to the whole "online community" forum posting experience.

10+ years in the industry. Mainly on the electrical side, industrial automation, PLCs and such. Although the majority of my academic qualifications are in the electronics space. Been fixing my own electronic devices for years and have experience playing with Arduinos etc.

Just another member looking for advice to build experience and to share what limited knowledge I have.

Comment

Hello. Came across this great forum while trying to unlock my HP laptop.

Comment

Hello. I came here to access a schematic for a Dell motherboard, and it really helped me out to determine that the charging circuit for USB-C charging in the laptop was separate from the faulty DC-IN circuit for the AC Adapter. Allowed me to buy a $20 USB-C charger for the laptop instead of a $400 mobo. Really glad this resource exists.
            I've been repairing PCs and other electronics for many years. I hope I have the chance to help someone here.

J

Comment

my first pc was de vic20 in about 1979. now after more then 40 years I came across a samsung aio wich gives no support at all. hopeto find a biosfile for the Samsung dpa700A3d-us, here

Comment

Hi, I used to be a french technician an i need to help my GF to repair her computer, pleased to be here !

Comment

Hello, I joined a while ago but never introduced myself. I am learning and this site seems the best to do that.

Comment

Hello to all I'm servicing laptops pc's phones etc...I like to join this big community to learn more because im not professional so happy working days to all of you members Ithink we will have great time here !

Comment

Hi everyone, during Covid19 I started fixing electronic devices and learning how electronics work.

Comment

grazie per avermi accettato in questoforum, sono un autoditatta, per passione e divertimento modifico ed aggiusto cose.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm from Argentina, fixing MacBooks is kinda my hobby.

Comment

Hello friends, I am from indonesia . Greetings to everyone

Comment

我在这里参与的大部分工作都是幕后工作,主要是设置不同的服务,并且一如既往地为仍在运行的窗口使用 。

Comment

Hi everyone.

Comment

Hobby repairer and tinkerer here. More into digital electronics than analogic.

Comment

Hi people,
                                    great site you have here very helpful. Used it many times for learning.

Comment

wertyukil;

Comment

Hello! Was searching for how to unlock BIOS password for a particular laptop and found this forum

Comment

Lots of interesting Bio's! I started in electronics before most of you were born, LOL. Got a bachelor's degree but went back to school. Had to pay my way and found a job as a TV repairman. I have been an electronics junkie ever since. That was back in 1973. Now, I am retired and getting back into the electronics repair game. Love it! Besides TV's, I have worked on computers and many old electronic antiques, owning an old Eightball pinball machine and a jukebox. I have always been the computer repair guy for the whole, extended family and that doesn't change. My first computer was a Radio Shack TRS-80. Had a reel-to-reel tape player to load up the operating system. Then graduated to 12" floppies. I was high flying! The good ole' days. Looking forward to the forum. It is hard to believe how much TV's have changed since black and white CRT's. Unlike before, I find now that it is almost impossible to find schematics and service manuals. I used to own boxes of Sam's Photofacts, and when I called about getting one for my current TV, they could not help. Maybe I should stick to antiques!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X