• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Great Forum.. Glad I found it!

Comment

Read post #1, and post #2, skipped a few to page 927.

TBH I originally joined just to download a MBA EFI dump from: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63631

I haven't found another forum to replace those I belonged to that once were great but vanished overnight like castles made of sand too close to the shore.

I go by 0E800 and I drink Olde English 800 malt liquor.

My interested are information security, general IT, and fatherhood. (got a 5 year old)

I host Keys & Daggers [keys-daggers.org] a private (by-word-of-mouth) Flarum forum site dedicated to information security and providing *Promotional* software.

I aspire to be an active member on this forum and really appreciate the content and community here. Ill lurk some and try to get in where I fit in.

Be well.

Comment

Hello,

So for my introduction. I've snooped around here for a few years now to assist in some tv issues that I've come across over time. I used to repair combat systems on Navy submarines, and then spent time in local amusements facilities repairing games down to component level circuit repairs. Now with a welding job that pays much more, I tinker with electronics repair for side money. This site has been extremely helpful over the years with the vast technical expertise and decided to finally join in.

Comment

Hi my names mark looking for help with my faulty TVs

hi my names mark
          Tv has gone pop looking for some assistance to repair / replace the bad boards

Comment

Hi new sign up looking for help with vestel TV , hoping to learn a bit in the process cheers

Comment

Hello, glad to access the forum. Thanks

Comment

I have a DPS-162kp that puts put only 82 volts to each of the four LED outputs. The PS not drive the two strips of 68 LEDS. Standby is present on pin 15 of PD and 13v is present on Q7120. I am under the impression that LEDS need 100vdc to drive the LEDS. Any help? Thanks

Comment

Hello, I'm new here I've been reading a thread about the lg60p750 and have a question. According to the trouble shooting guide my boars is bad. Bad build and the solder cracks. A few people mentioned baking the board to fix the cracked soldering. Do they literally mean outing it in an oven at 385 for 10 min or does baking refer to something else?

Comment

I'm new from Ohio birthplace of aviation and lots of corn I love this site just know basics and general trouble shooting things but work with no computer or chip readers all hand tracked down double checked probing need help with an shorted sc 2009 full plasma tracking it down correctly and in layman's terms and thank you for the join

Comment

Hello I'm trying to post an introhope this is it and I can edit my cp but I'm a highly patient prober looking for tricks to narrow down certain boards i know the basics and computer programming good and still don't know chat rooms or forums but this ones awesome so I hope I can make friends that I can pick brains with

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, here looking for info on an old acer I want to get working.

Comment

name : ismail shaik
                            i'm from india bangalore
                            i'm doing computer and laptop repair motherboard also

Comment

Hi everyone. Glad to access the forum. Thanks

Comment

Hey guys, Thanks for sharing all your info. Happy to be here.

Comment

Hi guys

I’m new to the forum. I’ve got some electronics background, but very limited TV exposure. I used to repair/modify (primarily) tube guitar amps, but haven’t had any on the bench for five or six years. I’m hoping to get some good insight regarding an LG 47LV5500 that went from awesome to mostly brick (power light is red, and turns white when pressing remote power-on, but no image/sound nor background LED) in the blink of an eye. I hope to repair and give to my kids or a needing friend.

Cheers

Lee

Comment

Hi

I am Steve and i need help from somebody to fix my laptop which is total dead.

I hope you can help me. I am not a frofessional'

Best regards
                                    Steve

Comment

Hi everybody , i am steve a live in belgium. I am repairman of television before the tube television I repaired. I studied electronics in school.
                                      Now it is few year a go i tried repairing something now i must because my toshiba a665 laptop broke dawn. Does anything anymore. I hope I can repair it but I am not home in schedule of a laptop. it wil be my first repair of laptop. i repair before smartphones but not on component level. I hope to get some help here. Because I am a mittle stuck in the repair. I have no scope only multimeter.

Hope this forum can help me with repairing my laptop. I will later post the thread if i have rights.

Best regards

Comment

Good Evening have been a tv and computer tech for many years. Look forward to learning more on this forum.

Comment

hi everyone, I stumpled to this website when searching for the schematic or diagram on the av123 MFW-15 subwoofer power supply capacitor fix.

Comment

Working...
                                          X