Win 10 log in removal help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win 10 log in removal help?

Hi guys;i had issues and reinstalled win 10 and made a password requested by win now i don't wont password at log in,how i remove password and make it auto login,never liked login passwords.

Re: Win 10 log in removal help?

Hi guys; i was able to bypass password log in by following this video,
    i also find out that's not only the issue i have faced after reinstalling win 10,also have the shutdown issue ,i click shutdown box but it turns off monitor but PC keeps running,i have to press power button on desktop to turn of PC,it was OK before the Reinstall of win 10.
    Last edited by ivtec; 12-07-2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

it's probably busy and wont shutdown till it's finished indexing your harddrives and uploading the hashes to every fucker microsoft has deals with!!

Comment

Originally posted by ivtec View Post
        i also find out that's not only the issue i have faced after reinstalling win 10,also have the shutdown issue ,i click shutdown box but it turns off monitor but PC keeps running,i have to press power button on desktop to turn of PC,it was OK before the Reinstall of win 10.
        maybe worth a read
        https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussi...down-properly/

Comment

Well i had windows Microsoft personnel take over my pc to fix the power issue they run a few test and cleaned system and still not shutting off the usual way.

Comment

Hi guys new update on the power off issue,i had another assistant from Microsoft to take over my PC again and this time he went thought power options setting and the only thing i noticed changing was change power plan from ''Balanced to High Performance''if he did anything else did not notice, my issue is solved.

Comment

Originally posted by ivtec View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAKzmS5hbI

Comment

Thats a good video easily explained too.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                  Thats a good video easily explained too.
                  Hi vinceroger69;It worked for me.
                  Last edited by ivtec; 12-08-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

It worked for me also

Comment

Working...
                    X