This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody, i am John from Greece, i am an electronic engineer and i work in Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority.

Comment

Hi I'm ajaj. I've been working on electronics since I was a kid. Now in my late twenties I'm working on random jobs all the time. Mostly from friends and family. You run into alot of spam looking for schematics online which brought me here. Looking forward to learning more and helping where I can.

Comment

Hello,
        this is stma699 from Germany, Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt. I want to repair my Dell Monitor 2408 and other things.

Comment

[QUOTE=stma699;882313]Hello,
          this is stma699 from Germany, Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt. I want to repair my Dell Monitor 2408 and other things.
          I like NorCal715 (Steve Clark) from North California, 12Voldvids and Tampatec from Florida.

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you !

Comment

I am a tech who runs my own shop. I have had several stores selling and repairing electronics and appliances. I Also repair commercial appliances. I started out in Electronics back in the 80`s working on Tube radios and tube tv`s when tube sets was still very common in everybody`s home. I also worked in Robotics in my early teens and 20`s

Comment

Hi

My name is Raul and I'm from Mexico.

My skills in laptop's repairment are limited and I wish to could learn something in this great forum.

Greetings.

Comment

Hi

My name is Rocha and I'm from Portugal.

I love electronics 1200 hours of training, electricity and computer ...

I hope to help ...

Greetings.

Comment

Hello guys. Im too amateur for this job.
                    But i want expand my knowledge.
                    I dont care if u bullied me.

Comment

Hello all,

I have been tinkering with electronics for years. Been shocking myself along the way as well. Fortunately I didn't sustain any permanent damage that I know of. Ha Ha...

My latest project is a Samsung LCD TV that is in need of repair. I'm hoping to read of other members who have similar issues and what they did to bring it back to life.

Comment

Hi to everyone.
                        Eletronics is my hobby since I was a child. I was shocked by a phone at 3 years old and I remember it.
                        All that evolved that now in my free time I repair things such TV, Stereos... everything I could understand.

I hope I will learn a lot more by staying in this forum, cause I really enjoy all this things!

Thank you to all!

Comment

I'm a physio with a little knowledge regarding electronics which helps me fix things when they break.l. This leads me to have questions from time to time which I seek help from much smarter people.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Peter and I am just learning how to repair laptops. I just repaired my first one after spending long hours trying to understand how the board is designed and what could go wrong. Now, I would like to learn more about the repairs.

Comment

hi all,
                              im pokotan from japan.
                              im newbie so want to learn how to repair laptops.

Comment

Hello,
                                My name is Matsu and living in Japan.
                                Willing to learn.
                                Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi everyone
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-23-2022, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Hi there,

Just a quick note to say a big thanks for the tech info I've benefited-from in the past from your great forum. I've managed to rejuvenate a couple of TVs over the last few months and I'm interested to try more in the future so thought I would get an account in case I might need to ask a question.

Kind regards
                                    Chris C.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jeremy from the USA, i have been repairing computers for years and I am expanding that to flat screens and cell phones. I love to learn new tricks and look forward to learning with this great community. Thanks!

Comment

pleas help me I want Haier Y11C bios

Comment

Hello,
                                          I'm pleased to introduce myself, frenchman, fond of electronics, now retired from sound re-recording in the motion picture industry, and repairing (at least trying... ;-)all that needs to be repaired...
                                          Glad to join you all!
                                          g.

Comment

Working...
                                          X