This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all I am Tasos and I live in Greece, I am not a professional but I love tinkering around my PCs and laptops and tablets! I am here to receive advice and knowledge, and cannot wait to browse through everything here. Thank you all!

Comment

Hello all, new to the forum, found with google LOL. Been reading through a bit and thought I would join up.

Comment

Hi from Toronto, Canada. My hobby is fixing electronic stuff. This forum is a perfect place to share and learn

Comment

Hi from Irkutsk, Russia. I'm just start my learning to repair different stuff.
          Nice to chat you, community��

Comment

Hi from Bristol UK, first foray into maybe repairing a tv. Whats the worst that could happen

Comment

Hello to forum from greece my name is Makis and i am fun to tech thanx

Comment

Hello all, just here to introduce myself. I'm here in sunny San Diego, and have bad computer woes at the time. Trying to troubleshoot a few Thinkpads......

Comment

Hi I' Ser, live in Italy, I'like homemade built and repair...

Comment

Hello to everyone,
                    I am Francesco, I am 19, I am itallian, and I am studying computer science, sometimes I help my friend to resolve some technical problem of their PCs, I like making projects with Arduino and Raspberry Pi like IOT projects etc. I am also very interested into Artificial Intelligence and maybe one day I would work in this field.
                    In addition to being interested in information technology and electronics, I love music (pop, classical, rock, indie etc.) and photography.

This is me, and I'm happy to join this community

Comment

Hello All. I am from Belgium and live in Florida. I work as a property manager. I have alway enjoyed fixing things ever since I was a kid. If I can learn how to fix electronic or get a better understanding how they work, that's a win win for me and hopeful some friends and family. Hopefully I can contribute to the comunity as well.
                      Thank you
                      Dirtyphinger

Comment

Greetings from Poland!
                        Long time ago graduated electronic's high school, now I'm working as NetAdmin, and
                        I am addicted to the smell of a flux with tin

Comment

Been getting into game console modification, but I figured I'd recap some of my old motherboards while I'm at it. (Already have the tools, so why not?)

Comment

Hello everyone!
                            Newbie here! I'm so glad to join on this forum.
                            Thank you badcaps! More power to all! God Bless!

Comment

Hi there everyone!
                              I’m new here and new to laptop repair boards
                              I already found some usefull stuff on this forum and i hope i cand contribute and help others.
                              Thanks!
                              Justin

Comment

Hey all,

I work for a public library and volunteer as a EMT-I with the local squad.My wife and me are big into cosplay and the maker movement so we are always tinkering with something and lately that something has involved magic electron goblins more and more. So this board has become a huge go to resource

Comment

Good morning everyone!
                                  I love my stuff, so i hate to give them back to the service, and i try to repair them myself.
                                  Have a nice day!

Comment

Excited to be here. Just can't wait for the privilege to start a new thread. So many questions to ask.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone
                                      I am a former TV repairer now retired, I will try to give my contribution
                                      Thank you

Comment

Hello everyone, I am coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am a computer tecnician, hardware and software. Hope to find and learn some usefull stuff here.And of course help other members.

Comment

Hi;
                                          I'm new here around.
                                          About me, I'm a actually a 3d technical drawer but somehow I got into repairing all kinds of electric stuff besides my actual work. Most of the stuff I repair is private, sometimes I repair for my company and sometimes for some friends... and sometimes repair fails horribly XD.
                                          I get in alot of industry grade stuff, sometimes its working out of the box and sometimes its unrepairable for me.
                                          I hope I can learn something here.
                                          Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X