This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, all. We’ve been experiencing what I’ll call a nuisance issue with our TV for some time. I’m sure there is a fix for it and believe the answer is somewhere in these pages. Glad to have learned about this forum.

Comment

Hi all, new member here Found the site while looking for a way to remove a BIOS password for an HP Elitebook 840 G2. I've already asked HP for SMC.BIN reset file which did not work - I suspect because previous owner removed RTC battery and system date is way off (HP files have a 7 day window..?)... Anyway, I'm just about to buy a TL866CS and a Pomona SOIC8 SOP8 Chip IC Test Clip Adapter so I can read an write the BIOS. I've been in IT for quite a few years but this will be my first IC (re)programming using such tools. Anyway, just wanted to say HI!!! and get my first post out there. Hope you are all well and thanks for the superb site & info!!!!

Comment

hello

Comment

I have been looking for information for my tv for a week now. And today found a very informative post here in this forum. This forum looks amazing ! Happy to join !

Comment

Glad to be aboard. My name is Scott Whitehill. 55 years old at time of post. Hope to help if I can. Have been tech since 1993.

Comment

Hello all, trying to repair my laptop and learn somethings few things.
              Thank you all.

Comment

Hello.
                I have been looking for information for my notebook

Comment

Hi, I'm Will, and I'm looking to fix my TV! Hopefully this friendly community can help me out

Comment

Hello people, I'm doing a TV repair and a laptop, and almost any electronics. This forum is very useful to me, I hope to help you.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                      I'm willing to learn all about electronics.

Thanks.

Comment

hello. we all have badcaps. together we'll fix it!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                          I'm Gabriel from Nigeria. At this time I am just into technician (computer) field. I'm sure this online forum will help build me up for this field.

Greetings...!

Comment

Hello

Comment

schloofy's the name and I'm strictly an amateur. With enough knowledge to burn down a house. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm insured in case. Great looking forum with lots of info and a friendly group of users.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi guys this is Mgmgtx From Egypt

Comment

Hi, my name is Lee and I'm an ex repair tech from the UK who now mostly keeps a hand in just for hobby/fun.

Comment

I have been lurking here far too long so decided to join. I have started to visit the site daily and have been doing a lot of reading.
                                      I am getting on a bit now but still enjoy "keeping my hand in". I am an ex tv engineer, (crt days) but have been more interested in laptop repairs for quite a while.

Comment

Hi from Belgium,
                                        sorry for my english, I speak french

It's a usefull site, very interesting thing about BIOS.

Comment

Originally posted by efendy View Post
                                          Hi from Belgium,
                                          sorry for my english, I speak french

It's a usefull site, very interesting thing about BIOS.
                                          I'm 36 years old, my level in computer science is basic, but when I have a problem, I try to solve it myself by doing research on the net. I hope you will be nice to me
                                          See you soon

Comment

Working...
                                          X