This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey everyone, just a small electronic repair shop guy.
    My name is Blake.
    Got into repairs by first fixing cellphones and then computers. Now starting to get into more tvs and would love help and advice.
    Run an electronic repair shop/ retail store in Kansas City.

Comment

I'm am newbie, and I'm just here to learn from the pros

Comment

Hi everyone,

I run a music studio / workshop in Scotland. I started with more general electronics repair - but more recently i got into micro-soldering repair. This seems like a wonderful community.

Comment

Hello! Thanks for accepting me!

Comment

Hi good day to everybody i would like to thank the admins and the moderators and hopefully i could share my experience to everyone. i would like to post some of my ideas and share my diagrams if you need some help..
            hopefully i could start sharing if admins will grant my request. Thank you guys

BR.
            Cedric

Comment

Hey, I'm Brandon. Been doing IT for years now, recently started doing some more board level stuff. This site has been a huge help tracking down Schematics and tips. When I first found this place I sent an IM to my coworkers with a link and a few of them have lurked here too. Outside of my day job I perform music at night

Comment

Hi every one, I am new in this forum, I try to find lg eeprom firmware, for moment I can read and write in eeprom m24c16 in 47lw5600 via hdmi connection with arduino uno but it is very difficult to fin firmware, thanks for help

Comment

Hello! my name is Mark and i'm from The Netherlands. Obviously i'm new and seeking support for the devices i work on.

Comment

hello people

I read funny books, and I have two cars. One more of my passions is flowers. I have all types of gadgets - laptop, smartphone, tablet. I like all forums connected to gadgets. I am a IT Manager. I live in Algeria. My native city is Annaba. I am 39 years old. I wish I was a part of your community.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Hello everyone!
                      My name is Alexey, I am a former cellist, trying to learn board repair while working in local PC repair shop in Munchen. To my surprise, nobody makes it here, especially for normal laptop motherboards. people just buy a new device even if it worth changing something inside. However, i have already repaired few bad caps (literally) and learning with youtube videos every day.

I also have basic programming skills and a small ferret. I am also a co-developer of "The Polynomial" game series.

my first computer was Sinclair ZX 48k, now i prefer Intel i5 with 16Gb Ram

Comment

Hi, Mike here from the Bahamas, active in the electrical / solar industry and ham radio operator, repair electronics for fun, happy to be here and learn.
                        -Mike C6ANU

Comment

Hi. I'm terryfunku from the States.

I don't know $&¡# about capacitors or circuit boards.

Let's change that!
                          Last edited by terryfunku; 01-30-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Hi All, new member here. long time lurker. Look forward to contributing and learning a lot!

Comment

Hi, everyone.

I'm Psem from Chiang Mai, THAILAND.

I was working in Bangkok as a computer network and electronic engineer for many years and then I made my own a laptop repair shop in Chaing Mai since 2006.
                              Last edited by MtekShop; 01-31-2018, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Hi All,
                                Ran from Givatayim Israel,
                                EE by education and heart .
                                During the day I usually work on some wireless technology, and, when night comes, I try to repair our failing home appliances etc. (with modest success...) as well as work on some personal electronics projects.
                                thanks for a great forum!

Comment

hello guys
                                  I am new on this rich website so i need and i will provide my skills to others instead of that i need help from others members too!
                                  so i need to post new threads !
                                  thanks

Comment

Hi all,
                                    I am Mr GHAMBI, I like to share knowledge concerning electronics repairing. I found this forum to very usefull. Therefore I decided to get in and share what I have.

Ghambi

Comment

Hi all,

I'll go for a nice and honest introduction... i suspect most of this forum will be over my head, but I'm looking to fix my TV, and some of the advice here is excellent, I already have a better understanding of what's going on I think.
                                      Who knows, hopefully I'll learn some more!

Comment

Hi all...already found some good info! Thanks for sharing. Tom

Comment

Hi, I'm getting started in board-level repairs in Northern Virginia. I've been at this nearly 4 months on-and-off. Using board view software and schematics to work on mostly apple laptops and mobile devices. I have a great opportunity working with a recycling company that gets plenty of water damaged and otherwise not working devices, allowing me to get experience on pretty much trash before I start taking customer tickets. My boss is training me to eventually work on customer devices which he does daily. Happy to find a free forum, which I stumbled upon while searching a pp3v42_g3h problem on 820-3115 board! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                          X