This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm a software engineer by day but by night I love tinkering with hardware and reverse engineering stuff. I've done a fair bit of electronics, but I haven't studied it properly, so I have some rather large gaps in my knowledge.

I'm here to fix things, but most importantly learn how to.

Comment

Hi everybody.

My name is Isaac Abreu and I love electronic a lot. I found this site and it looks pretty good for me and my goals. Thank you for let me in. I will try to share my knowledge with you.

Hola a todos.

Mi nombre es Isaac Abreu. Mi pasion es la electronica, entre otras cosas. Encontre este sitio y lo veo muy interesante. Gracias por dejarme entrar. Tratare de compartir mis conocimientos con todos.

Muchas gracias.

Comment

Hi
        I just need to write this post to be able to write posts
        Cya in next post

Comment

Hi , my name is Colin , I am an Electronics Engineer in Scotland. I focus mainly on pc's and the odd retro Amiga. This forum seems full of info so I look forward to scanning through it.

Cheers

Colin

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm an IT technician and I'm trying to learn in the field of printer circuits. More precisely, I would like to learn how to repair the motherboards of laptops and PCs.

I think this is absolutely the right place

Comment

Hello all, I'm Lisa (aka mumsyof2), a figure-it-out-myself kind of person, and a teacher by trade. It's good to be here.

Comment

Hello all :-)

Self learning 37 year old technician from Denmark, where i live with girlfriend and 2 teenage kids.

Many years of working with hardware and software, and i fix engines also, like mopeds and motorcycles. Got MC dyno in my private workshop.
                Tired of everything "dying" when electronics break, and you can't get new parts, so now i went all-in and bought a lot of SMD solderings tools, and made som agreements with local TV shops, that i buy broken tv's out of warrenty, and now i "youtube study" all about it. I feel confident, and i am looking forward to joining this new exciting world. :-)

Greetings Thomas

Comment

Hi, I'm Barry from West Yorkshire in UK. I'm new to this but have an interest in tech and currently trying to sort out a Panasonic TV problem. I got referred to Badcaps from another forum, so really looking forward to trying this out.

Comment

Hello,

I am Dani, i am an IT technician and i like fixing all kind of stuff, from kids toys to laptops/PCs.
                    Looking forward to learn more about electronics.

Cheers

Comment

Hi there - I'm Adam.

I make a living as a technical consultant. I'm also a husband/father/homeowner who'd rather not hire a professional unless necessary. Not because I have anything against professionals (I hope to learn from some here), but because I learn more much more quickly by working through the problem myself.

I currently know _very_ little about capacitors, integrated circuits and troubleshooting electronics in general. But, I hope to change that while fixing an LCD TV that has an image issue.

Comment

Hi, im new here..

Comment

Hi everyone, Im from South Africa, Im an IT technician

Comment

Hi Guys,

My name Arie from Indonesia. I am 39 years old.
                            I know this forum from one of the youtuber who was talking about how to fix Missing Serial / Product Numbers on HP Computer.

I am very happy to be able to join this forum with all great people on the world.

I just bought a dozen of 10 years old computers for charity. Old computer? Yes.
                            But I think it still can be use by some children with basic learning of word processing, basic functions, etc..

Not all the PCs can working normally since I heard those PCs been stacked without operated for 5 years.

Some problem is beeping and flashing red light and the other is yellow light on its motherboards which should be green light when the power supply connected to the power point.

Anyway there is the introduction that I can share with you all.
                            Wish you all success and keep SAFE.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi Badcaps, its an honour to join the squad. Im an IT technician from South Africa. I hope to expand my knowledge here and contribute to helping others. I live to troubleshoot fore problems fear me

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello Badcaps

Comment

Hi, I own a small computer shop in Oregon and find myself manually flashing ROMs and doing other oddball stuff. I'll try to be a productive member around here.

Comment

please can any one help me with Samsung Syncmaster 242mp
                                      PSU model: PN120LPS-VF rev 2.0

the power board missing one Ic Number which in picture with a red color square , so please can any one send me the diagram (full please) for PSU Model : PN120LPS-VF rev 2.0
                                      Attached Files

Comment

hiiiii~badcaps
                                        this forum help me alot =DDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by lametomax View Post
                                          hiiiii~badcaps
                                          this forum help me alot =DDDDDD
                                          Hello everybody,

First of all, I only discovered the fourum by chance because I was looking for macbook repair support.

I think it's great that there is such a great electronics forum where you get help quickly, unfortunately, there is not so often.

to my person

my name is dawid I am 30 years old and live in bremen (germany)
                                          I've been working very hard with macbook logicboards for some time and would like to know more about the repair possibilities.

I am looking forward to your support

Greetings from Germany

Comment

Working...
                                          X