This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there, my name is rayjay, born in 1986. I'm from the Philippines and i love to solve problems in electronic stuff and repair things.

Glad this forum exist, time to share and expand the knowledge even more with you all.

Thanks

Comment

Hi I'm Romel MascariƱas, I am currently working in New Zealand as a board repair technician. I am from the Philippines. I worked at Sony, Bose, Yamaha and Apple. All are Authorised service centers. Now I work as a board repair technician for Apple devices. Thank you.

Comment

hi
        Ignou grade card

Comment

Hi All, hoping to fix a Yamaha 3050! Pleased to meet you!

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Barry. Here because in my youth (a long time ago) I enjoyed building electronics things. Lifelong learner and tinkerer. Now learning a bit of modern electronics, so a newbie, or elderly apprentice. Been on a couple of courses, but really don't know a lot.

Comment

I've been an electronics technician for over 30 years, and I live in Portugal.

I repair LCDs, audio, small domestic, and other equipment and electronic boards.

Comment

Hi all! I joined because I messed up a BIOS update for my ThinkPad L13 and I'm hoping to find a solution. I've done other machines but this one's giving me trouble.

I've been interested in learning microsoldering to improve my repair skill repertoire. Might find the courage to do so from here.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a radio amateur and a bit of a programmer. Interested in a little bit of everything
                  I live in Ukraine

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to electronics repairs. I was looking various YouTube Channels and they were part of this community, so decided to join and learn. Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hi everyone, I’m Terry & I’m new to this site. I’m interested in learning how to repair electrical appliances myself & happened upon this site while doing a search for repairs on my Vizio tv. I’m not an electrician by any means but I’m eager to learn whatever I can about making my own repairs & learning new things. I appreciate any and all knowledge you guys can offer. Thank You

Comment

Hi all, I'm Hal

I just registered this forum as I'm trying to fix a HP motherboard with a faulty KBC1126-NU Super I/O IC which I've read is "non programmable" but I don't understand if it means that it CAN'T be programmed because of NO availability of programming tools or it CAN'T be programmed by design.

I'm involved in the IT field since more than 30 years ago both on hardware and software, and programming too.
                        On my draft website I have a collection of pictures of hardware mods I did on motherboards and graphic cards.
                        I've solved a good number of cases which didn't have yet any solution available on the Internet. Some solutions I developed myself I then posted on forums, or my blog, or my website, some I didn't because of lack of time.
                        My (draft) website www.controsensi.it

Many thanks to Badcaps for accepting my registration.

Comment

Hey Guys! found this forum while researching into M1 boot processes. Hoping to learn as much as I can and there seems to be a wealth of knowledge here. Glad to have been able to join!

Comment

Hi guys. I search schematic, I found this forum. Cool

Comment

Hi all, new noob here.
                              I'm playing with some old hardware, socket 939, 8800 GTX that kind of stuff and thought it would be a great place to learn more about electronics. I also came upon a dead HD 5970 that I would like to look into even thought it's probable way over my skill level.
                              I'm from France.

Comment

Hey, long time lurker first time poster here. Hopefully I can contribute as much as I have taken from his forum.

Cheers

Comment

Hi all, I'm a TV Technician/Repairer. I hope I can get/give some help in repairing these appliances.

Comment

Hy. I came here to ask for help with a "bricked" Pioneer LX5090 TV.

Comment

Hi all, I'm din from Malaysia, I'm new here at the forum and I'm beginners in repairing laptop's motherboard. I want to learn more about electronics. Glad this forum can help me. Thanks

Comment

hello im Muhammet from Turkey

Comment

Hello. Im only reader here. Thanks for helping!

Comment

Working...
                                          X